False Icons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• False Icons

So, I am playing in the 25p HWW map and I click around on some provinces and, some provinces produce a lot more than others, some 70% morale provinces which produce like, idk oli only give 578 (base)while other provinces also at 70% morale give 1,157 (base) while the icon is the same, in CoW 1.0 this difference was shown as provinces also could have two of the same icon, but in 1.5 both provinces despite producing different amounts base, are visually the same. Please add this feature from 1.0 into 1.5 to avoid confusion. (e.g 70% morale York, UK gives 578 while Aberdeen, also UK give 1, 157 when both dont have any boosts like local industry to differ the production and this is core as if it wasn't it would produce less and the difference would be more neglectable/ ignorable. )
    • The lower production rates for some provinces is intended on the historical worldmap. We had maps like this in the past and never had "half-icons" for that, also not in 1.0. We only have icons showing 1 or 2 resources, and those icons are used in 1.5 as well. It is a valid demand though to add a third icon for lower productions, but I can't make any promises that this happens anytime soon.