how to play germany on historic world war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i am allies with ussr and italy i am almost done with polandd and i am planning on going through belgium to flank the maginot line like france did irl. are you saying i should bring the units used in poland back to french border after poland is done? bc i was planning on using those to take out the ai near poland
    • he means artillery should be used to soften the units, then ttake the provinces
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • if france leaves his fortification, then move ur artillery back, simple
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • YT_Scrappy BS wrote:

i am allies with ussr and italy i am almost done with polandd and i am planning on going through belgium to flank the maginot line like france did irl. are you saying i should bring the units used in poland back to french border after poland is done? bc i was planning on using those to take out the ai near poland
      Also you have fortifications on the French border too. You also have a large air force, so use that too. If you're scared of him rushing you ensure your artillery is well protected. Germany starts off with 99 units as opposed to 85 French units, so you should be fine.
    • You start off with the strongest army in the game. I usually try to ally with UK and France. However, you did not ally with France. Therefore, you will have to use a different strategy. Build up your Air Force during the game it will be crucial in defeating France and other countries. Build Tactical and Attack bombers, and maybe some more tanks and artillery. Start by launching an air strike and attack French troops with artillery. He might start bombarding you too. However, just simply wait because you will eventually win because you outnumber him. If he attacks you you will still have the advantage because of fortifications. After his troops are decimated launch a massive counterattack. Aim to take his cities, especially his capital. Tell Italy to assist you in the Conquest, it will be much easier. I suggest you to play as USA if your a new player. Although it can take time, you can still win easily.
    • if my Day-to-day report is to be trusted, Italy can dissolve ur troops if ur not careful

Secretary of Nova0213