GalacticEmpire once again recruiting!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GalacticEmpire once again recruiting!

Hi everyone!

GalacticEmpire is once again recruiting. We've changed a lot since my last recruitment post. In addition to adding a new branch for lower level players, we've expanded to other Bytro games. We also have changed our operational style, shifting our focus from training on combat styles to training on communication, and how to work effectively together.

With that in mind, we've also changed our requirements.

If you wish to join you must:

-Be an active daily player
      -Stay active in our private Discord server
      -Be fluent in English
      -Be a good communicator and ready to work as part of a team!
      -Be above level 50
      -Have at least 1 solo and 1 coalition victory OR have at least 5 coalition victories

If you think you fit these requirements, send me a private message in game or on the forums!

Don't fit the level and victory requirements? That's fine! We have a sister alliance, ImperialAcademy, for members who don't yet fit the requirements for the main alliance. If you choose to join it, you'll have priority over other applicants for GalacticEmpire when you are able to fulfill the requirements!

When you join our discord server, you will:

1. Fill out an application form (just asks for basic info like level, playing style, etc.)

2. Indicate which alliance you would prefer to join

3. (GTEMP only) Join an evaluation game with our officers and other recruits

After reviewing the results of the evaluation game, your alliance preference, and your application, we'll decide which alliance we think is right for you!
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • 10/10 this is a good recruitment practise and Will cultivate a good well balanced alliance.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213