The EDF CoWmunity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The EDF CoWmunity

The EDF Deutsches Kaiserreich has open its doors for players around the globe. We have made a discord community server where we have fun. This is not an alliance/Strategy server, but a not-so-serious server.
      • We have bots for Entertainment, Music, games and more.
      • We have internal democratic politics which is really fun.
      • We have chats-for-the-devs and suggestions for improving your play.
      • We also resolve questions
      • We also play other games... [HOI4, Chess.com,...]
      • We join and play CoW games together.
      PM me for the discord link

This is the link to discord server.

The post was edited 3 times, last by DoctorDR1: Discord link removed by moderator ().

• YourGaurdian wrote:

The EDF Deutsches Kaiserreich has open its doors for players around the globe. We have made a discord community server where we have fun. This is not an alliance/Strategy server, but a not-so-serious server.
      • We have bots for Entertainment, Music, games and more.
      • We have internal democratic politics which is really fun.
      • We have chats-for-the-devs and suggestions for improving your play.
      • We also resolve questions
      • We also play other games... [HOI4, Chess.com,...]
      • We join and play CoW games together.

This is the link to discord server.
      anddd i have to flag it, you are advertising WITH a link, and discord links arentt allowed here
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213

The post was edited 1 time, last by DoctorDR1 ().

• YourGaurdian wrote:

what about NO-ALLEGEIANCE's page? Just below me? I am'nt commenting personally, but, u know, he is the EN Moderator I guess.
      well, i have to communicatte this to mister mod
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213