Scenario with only two players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scenario with only two players

Hello. DO you know if there is a map / scenario with only 2 human players.
      I think that there was such a scenario 5UK vs Germany around the channel, but I did not find it.

Such a scenario to accommodate real individual duel (vs alliance duel) would be nice to have.
    • vietcong2005 wrote:

The UK vs Germany one was unpopular. There is practically no strategy in those games. The person who attacked first in the channel scenario would be the one who loses.
      Opposite for me, but I do agree those games were short-lived and basically had no strategy. It's just how good you can use your initial troops.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • vietcong2005 wrote:

The UK vs Germany one was unpopular. There is practically no strategy in those games. The person who attacked first in the channel scenario would be the one who loses.
      I also found the opposite. They were great for racking up wins though. It was hard to make good scenerios as neither side started with research or any ICs
    • Perhaps one day there could be a better 1v1 scenario probably with a long peace period but it would still face the same problem with easy wins, not much strategy and with the amount of dropouts it would be a instant victory a majority of the time along with it not being very interesting.
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)
    • Habo778 wrote:

Perhaps one day there could be a better 1v1 scenario probably with a long peace period but it would still face the same problem with easy wins, not much strategy and with the amount of dropouts it would be a instant victory a majority of the time along with it not being very interesting.
      I totally agree with this. There should be a longer peace period before the fighting actually begins. For example, like a peace period of 5 or more days.