Historic World War as Soviet Union

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historic World War as Soviet Union

I started a game as soviet union. As I entered, germany japan and uk belonged to the same alliance. I started a propaganda and made poland, Yugoslavia, italy, france, turkey, china, manchukuo, Xinjiang, romania against their alliance.
      I made some militia, tact bombers and defensive ordnance against Germany. I sent 8 unit militia to poland-german border and 8 to yugo-german border.
      I made industries all over primary production cities. And researched lvl 2 light tanks... I'm gonna go for a more fast offense tis time.
      I also allied to the US and Brazil which can help me with navy when required and Turkey can gain control over black sea.
      More suggestions?
    • Italy started a non coordinated offense against Germany. He is bombing with tacts and is headed towards munich. This will be an easy counter attack by germany if I don't attack through poland. So I have messaged all of my allies to join the struggle.
      As these nations in Europe will be weak after great offense, I will start a series of wars in poland, yugos and italy.
    • you in a coalition?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • well, i have seen instances in which coalition joining does not hamper diplomatic ties
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Day 2:
      Italy had quite a good offense on German Empire. Southern Germany is now annexed. I was peaceful at day 1 and will be peaceful today too. I prefer too stay calmer as my quality of units is very poor than that of German Empire. I though planted defense against German/English offense on Yugoslav north Mountains and in Polish forests. I messaged Brazil and USA to help me out with Naval Crisis in North sea, Baltic sea and the Black sea. I made quite large industries and have researched paratroopers. Once I have offensive runs against UK, these may help as I don't stand against him in matters of navy.
      There are no large wars going on at the moment, I am totally secured with my neighbours and I don't have to worry much about border security.
      I am the largest economy and the most popular nation at the moment.
    • Another peaceful day with everyone. I got right if way through strategically important ai nations like iraq and tannu Tuva, I placed some aggressive army in them. Italy did well with Germany, but German resistance has killed all his army, in simple words, both German and Italian forces died. This is the best opportunity to attack Italy, I have planned a strategic invasion of italy. I researched higher militia and I would send them to mountains and forest all accross the borders so as to resist any surprise attacks.
      I also researched lvl3 light tanks which are ahead of most countries. And I'm going for heavy tanks now. No brutal wars now, USA has been deploying forces in the Atlantic Ocean, noone knows why. Romania is leading wars against ai nations. Japan and UK are at peace not leading any wars. Today I will think to make more bunkers accross the borders and will attack Italy. My navy is lacking strength and is of no use against Italian/English navy. Italy still doesn't know that uk guy can attack him. He accidentally stepped into switzerland and swiss artilleries and interceptors killed his forces.
      North America is totally peaceful and so is south america, Manchukuo leads in a war with Mongolia. Persia is the only border nation which doesn't give me shared map.
    • bruh it's soo peaceful

Secretary of Nova0213
    • wait do you have poland and balkans
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Oh so just RoW
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • noice

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • in such a large nation a highway should be made, u built one?

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

in such a large nation a highway should be made, u built one?
      that's a good idea but is very resource consuming. I am already out of many resources. Global economy is down, every price is like 13 or above. Even rares and goods. Also, i made fast light tanks and superfast paratroopers. So ig I don't need a highway. My ordnance and defensive troops reach in time... I am gonna make a highway from Moscow to Japan...