What are the signs of dangerous players in game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

meanwhile me against the MKT 2 leader who is US in an HWW and South Africa being a lvl 90 2KDR guy who used a ton of gold to heal troops: Haha, i'm in trouble.
      A golder can't heal up when asleep, even golders need a bit of sleep every once in a while :)
      You sure that they can't buy sleep?
      Forum Rank list here

Make sure to read and like this thread->The new Roman Empire

Murica Oh yea!

Vive le Empire!!!!!

|RBoi200 likes this
    • cl0xy wrote:

Win ratio is misleading because someone could have a 0.000001% win ratio and be very good, they have that win % because they have went inactive a lot or have found a lot of events and games boring so left
      And if they go inactive most of the time, would that mean anything other than the AI brain?
      "If one believes the sky is pink, the sky is pink. If one thinks trees fly, trees fly. If one says I am bad, you signed your death warrant." - Alexandera Nevsky

"Why is it that those who have no idea of their power govern some of the largest and strongest nations of all time? One should be aware of their power before abusing it." - Alexandera Nevsky

-Alexandera Nevsky,

Forgotten Member of CoW
    • probably players using gold like nuts are the most troublesome than ever... like, if you just start the game, and they make troops a lot using gold then make a death stack, you're doomed if they pound you. otherwise, i'd say kill ratio tells roughly tells whether the player is good at attacking and defending or just yolo charge everything. solo wins usually tell the player is really good at going one on one.
    • Golders have the advantage of unit hp regeneration, and also research time and contruction/production, but units on force march has the same speed for both the spender and unspending player. We should also note that the few nuisances that spend are the people sponsoring this game, just get over with it, or bytro's not going to exist for long if they ban gold users. You can run around units, while using forced march, and try to capture undefended cities. They may spam troops, but they are limited to cities, and they need time to rally and move the units.
      "If one believes the sky is pink, the sky is pink. If one thinks trees fly, trees fly. If one says I am bad, you signed your death warrant." - Alexandera Nevsky

"Why is it that those who have no idea of their power govern some of the largest and strongest nations of all time? One should be aware of their power before abusing it." - Alexandera Nevsky

-Alexandera Nevsky,

Forgotten Member of CoW