What are the signs of dangerous players in game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

meanwhile me against the MKT 2 leader who is US in an HWW and South Africa being a lvl 90 2KDR guy who used a ton of gold to heal troops: Haha, i'm in trouble.
      A golder can't heal up when asleep, even golders need a bit of sleep every once in a while :)
      You sure that they can't buy sleep?
    • cl0xy wrote:

Win ratio is misleading because someone could have a 0.000001% win ratio and be very good, they have that win % because they have went inactive a lot or have found a lot of events and games boring so left
      And if they go inactive most of the time, would that mean anything other than the AI brain?
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • probably players using gold like nuts are the most troublesome than ever... like, if you just start the game, and they make troops a lot using gold then make a death stack, you're doomed if they pound you. otherwise, i'd say kill ratio tells roughly tells whether the player is good at attacking and defending or just yolo charge everything. solo wins usually tell the player is really good at going one on one.
    • Golders have the advantage of unit hp regeneration, and also research time and contruction/production, but units on force march has the same speed for both the spender and unspending player. We should also note that the few nuisances that spend are the people sponsoring this game, just get over with it, or bytro's not going to exist for long if they ban gold users. You can run around units, while using forced march, and try to capture undefended cities. They may spam troops, but they are limited to cities, and they need time to rally and move the units.
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • Correctly analyzing players statistics is of coarse one way, and another is viewing who are the poorest players. Those who spend every last drop of their resources and cash are maximizing their country's ability to grow stronger, while the richest players for what ever reason, are not. And as for those of you who say players with many solo victories are untrustworthy is total nonsense. In order to justify that claim you would have to have full knowledge of how they attained all their wins. Anything else is just pure speculation. If any of you have been betrayed by someone with many solo victories, that does not mean they do that all the time. You would be wiser not to trust players who have played many games with no solo victories and few or no coalition ones, especially if they are in a coalition with you. They may be loyal but their obvious lack of skill makes them unreliable and vulnerable to experienced generals. I've played this game for a long time and encountered many untrustworthy players. Most of them had poor records, with a few from fair to good. Having a high solo victory score only means a player is DANGEROUS, and knows how to win games by themselves. Could it be I detect a little jealousy here instead?

The post was edited 2 times, last by simon ().

• Eunizerx03 wrote:

If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion.
      Depending on what day this is, you could easily counter it with a 30 stack airforce, I make that by day 10.

If they have skilled anti-air, there comes the real problem.
    • cl0xy wrote:

Eunizerx03 wrote:

If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion.
      Depending on what day this is, you could easily counter it with a 30 stack airforce, I make that by day 10.
      If they have skilled anti-air, there comes the real problem.
      The person who took it, it's not my picture FYI, said it had 4anti air and 4 antitank in each stack. The rest of them are rocket artilleries. All of them are max-level units.He has high command.
    • -0-0-0 wrote:

Eunizerx03 wrote:

Overstacking wouldn't be more a "noob" sign?
      Also with all those forces on a single province I can imagine his outer provinces and cities might be quite vulnerable.
      Not overstacking if he separated it like that so that each stack can fire its own damage if ever an enemy stack approaches
    • Eunizerx03 wrote:

cl0xy wrote:

Eunizerx03 wrote:

Depending on what day this is, you could easily counter it with a 30 stack airforce, I make that by day 10.If they have skilled anti-air, there comes the real problem.
      The person who took it, it's not my picture FYI, said it had 4anti air and 4 antitank in each stack. The rest of them are rocket artilleries. All of them are max-level units.He has high command.
      Ok, makes more sense.
    • Eunizerx03 wrote:

-0-0-0 wrote:

Eunizerx03 wrote:

Overstacking wouldn't be more a "noob" sign?Also with all those forces on a single province I can imagine his outer provinces and cities might be quite vulnerable.
      Not overstacking if he separated it like that so that each stack can fire its own damage if ever an enemy stack approaches
      Any army with +10 units is Overstsacked
    • -0-0-0 wrote:

That's not true. A stack with 10 artillery, 10 infantry and 5AA is within SDBE. The 10 artillery will always attack from range. If the stack is attacked in melee battle than the 10 infantry will fight. If the stack gets attacked by planes than the 5AA and 5 infantry will defend. So the stack is 25 units but still in range, melee or in air defence it is always SDBE optimized.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

-0-0-0 wrote:

That's not true. A stack with 10 artillery, 10 infantry and 5AA is within SDBE. The 10 artillery will always attack from range. If the stack is attacked in melee battle than the 10 infantry will fight. If the stack gets attacked by planes than the 5AA and 5 infantry will defend. So the stack is 25 units but still in range, melee or in air defence it is always SDBE optimized.
      Could you clarify then what are the penalties of overstacking an army with +10 units? As I understand from your response there are no penalties as the 10 stonger units are the ones that will fight in every situation, so it's just a super-army with masive hitpoints that will always fight at 100% in the area needed.

On the wiki says the following:
      Also, on the unit display there's a clear sign where the maximun is 10:

stack.PNG

The post was edited 1 time, last by -0-0-0 ().