Ma-Clique, World at War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ma-Clique, World at War

so, krieg, empire and i joined a game here are the developments i noticed first moment
      COUNTRY LEADERS: most people are really nooby, and are pretty immature.
      THREATS: mongolia formed a coalition with 4 other nations, i am only outnumbered for now
      ALLIES: i hope empire and i ally,, krieg has allied with me, i made a coalition, but i dont think i will gett allies since i am rather picky
      RESEARCH: i researched armoured cars, infantry, will research light tanks and interceptors

i started with a 4hr delay
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213

The post was edited 1 time, last by Karl von Krass ().

• I am Siberia.
      Have researched Anti Tank, Artillery, militia, LT and AC. built tank plants, barracks and ordance factory and industrilised. Focusing on reuniting Russia
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • I am the leader of New Zealand

Primary focus as of the moment is building ships, namely destroyers and cruisers since both are the only available ships for research.

Next goal is to create an air arm in my defensive posture... maybe interceptors and naval bombers.

Artillery is out of the option since ships are more versatile and fast in the defense of the Island nation.

I am also building landing army groups for possible expansion.

Subs to me are out of the question.
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • upgrade ur troopships, it'll be good
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Thanks for the advice, will do! :)
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

so, krieg, empire and i joined a game here are the developments i noticed first moment
      COUNTRY LEADERS: most people are really nooby, and are pretty immature.
      THREATS: mongolia formed a coalition with 4 other nations, i am only outnumbered for now
      ALLIES: i hope empire and i ally,, krieg has allied with me, i made a coalition, but i dont think i will gett allies since i am rather picky
      RESEARCH: i researched armoured cars, infantry, will research light tanks and interceptors

i started with a 4hr delay
      Sry I couldn't join. Karl make sure to enlighten the newspaper peeps in that game with the newspaper thread.
    • Day 2: i invaded mongolia, i think tibet will attack soon, so i built a highway from mongolian border to tibetan border, empire is being invaded by 2 people north urals and west yakutia, persia became an ally

Ma-Clique's war for independence: General Karl von Krass' troops invades Mongolia! troops have passed the mongolian border and prepare to fight a battle at Khatansudaal, Mongolia is attempting to defend their province with 3 light tanks, and an unknown army will reach from the north, the invasion force at Khatansudaal contains 6 infantry, 1 armoured car and 1 anti air.
      Mongolia has started her own offensive from the east, an infantry and an AA piece is marching towards Huangnan, superior motility of General Karl von Krass' troops has however quickly guarded the province.

ALLIES: i asked goods from krieg, persia has joined my coalition 'General Karl's band of broken hearts'. I fear for GrandEmpire's survival. @GrandEmpire if you lose the war i shall rub the shame all over you!

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Cmon man im being 2v oned!
      I have researched nearly all basic units. Production has utterly failed, my tanks minutes away from production before i lost three urbans to Ural. I believe the Siberia Army is hopeless, but i will defend. I am trying to get help. I can hold back against West Yakuta but am in serious danger against Ural, if his invasion had come minutes later this would not be a problem, as they are both noobs and have 10 infantry stacks that can be slaughtered. Right now 3 of my ACs are hitting 8 Infant from ural in my core fields province. WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER unless we lose
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • alright, instead of negative feedback i shall give you positive strengthening
      if you win this war i shall put on my sig 'grandempire da best'

Secretary of Nova0213
    • UR ON... IMMMMMA WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i allied with south china and now he is attacking tibet while i am on the defensive, i am on the offensive in mongolia

Secretary of Nova0213
    • i asked british odisha to send his resources to me so that i can avenge his death by killing tibet
      wait it rhymes

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Well, the Defence of Siberia failed. Yet i managed to get same amount of casualties for each attacker, which basically means i did VER WELL. so West Ykuta suffered 3000 i did 2800 i think, and Ural suffered 4600 i 4700 i think

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i am in a 2v1 one guy is a cocky golder, he says that he can defeat me with 15k gold, well i wont spend a single unit of gold, and i have 80k gold. Well i am not saying that gold is bad, just dont be cocky against a guy that still has a K/D of 4.5 against u and ur friends

Secretary of Nova0213
    • ehh i will rub defeat in them and i will try to preserve empire

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl go to that game rn

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength