Admins how feasible would it be to add a private custom game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Admins how feasible would it be to add a private custom game?

Hi, so I have a new idea. This is probably hard to implement and maybe should be limited or something but i have an idea.
      First idea: Pretty basic just a friend list. This will be different from an alliance. You can just add people you like talking to or think they are very good or something to a friend list. If both parties accept then you have a new friend who you can have a chat with or play games together or whatever you want to do. I think this would be great and people would be more friendly too if this was a feature. From this you should be able to make and organize custom games.

Custom games: Basically you can design this however you like. This might take a long time to make but the idea is you can make a map anyway you like. You can edit the map, decide the starting provinces of countries for example you could add the 2 provinces of cayyene and beinvenue as french core provinces from guyana in world at war map. You can make places non core provinces like how in historical map some provinces start of as non core provinces and have no core owner. You can decide the starting troops and everything. Obviously this will take a long time to do from scratch so it should start of as the normal map and then you can tweak some details or just make it completely different from that. Obviously this should not be ranked or contribute to your stats because people will exploit this and give themselves great stats or lots of gold. The only way you can join this game is if you are the creator, you are in the creators friend list, you are given a link/password or if they creator decides you can join if you pay some gold. I don't think they will be able to fill up a 100 map like this if i am completely honest so maybe for the time being this should be limited to only Europe or American Homefront and only creatable with high command once a month. This feels like a very ambitious plan so please let me know what you think of this. Feel free to criticize this! Thanks and enjoy your day
      nigeo19?