Suggestions for the Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions for the Game

Hello, I wanted to share some ideas that I got for this game that could make it more fun and interesting, but not too complex. My ideas would be the following: (note, at the bottom, I put the idea that is the least important for me and at the top the most important idea)

1. A casus belli system:

-I find it pretty unrealistic to see Sweden conquering Libya (as an example) without a casus belli. My idea would be that you have to justify a casus belli to invade someone. It should take 12 hours and only the nation that is getting justified on should get a small notification.

2. More diplomatic relations

-I love diplomacy in the game, there should definitely be more diplomatic options in this game. My idea would be that you can guarantee the independence of 2 nations at the same time. In case of a nation that is guaranteed from you getting attacked, the game gives you a notification. You will be dragged into the war. In the case of a nation that you guarantee invading other nations, you won´t be dragged into the war. You should be able to remove a guarantee 72 hours after you guaranteed a nation. Another idea of mine would be that you can form non-aggression pacts with other nations. You should be able to have 3 at the same time and a cooldown of 5 days until you can remove the non-aggression pact. The nation that you signed the non-aggression pact with should get a notification. Another idea should be a ceasefire system. Once you start a war and you decide to peace out with the other side, there should be a 5-day ceasefire until you can invade the other side again.

3. Technological sharing.

-This is a simple idea, you should be able to buy technology from one of your allies for the resources the technology is costing. This should help so that you don´t fall behind technological wise. But seeing as this could also be pretty overpowered, you should get a -25% defense and attack debuff on divisions that use the technology of allies.

4. Volunteer divisions.

You should be able to give your allies control over some of your divisions in case of your ally being at war. This could help in wars, in which you can´t join the side of your ally because you aren´t prepared. The limit should be 3-5 divisions.

5. Be able to sell provinces once the game starts.

I will never understand why you need to wait until the 7th day to trade provinces. It is confusing in my opinion.

6. Change your title.

This is a very small but good change. There should be a list of titles you can select.

-President, Emperor, Prime Minister, Chairman, Tsar, Chancellor, King

7. Changing your flag and country name.

This one is at the bottom seeing as adding this might be hard to add. You should be allowed to change your flag. Seeing as there is the concern of Swastikas being added to the flag, there should be a list of flags that you can choose for nations. There should be 4 flags for the major powers and maybe 2 or 3 for the minor powers to choose from.

As an example for the United Kingdom:

The Union Jack, a communist British flag, the British republican flag, and a flag for a more authoritarian and nationalist United Kingdom (ofc without a swastika)

This is a list of ideas that I got to improve this game, hopefully the developers will read this. ;)
    • Most of your suggestions unfortunately won’t be added due to the fact that they could be abused. In fact, we actually used to have a system of trading units, but it was removed because multi accounters abused it. That’s the same reason why you can’t trade provinces till day 7.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine

• Viribus2121212121 wrote:

My idea would be that you can guarantee the independence of 2 nations at the same time.
      These two over here are technically resolved. You could check newspaper or diplomacy to see what country is fighting the country you are protecting. You could also use diplomacy in order to coordinate with others in case a war is about to be waged.

Viribus2121212121 wrote:

Technological sharing

Viribus2121212121 wrote:

Volunteer divisions

Viribus2121212121 wrote:

Be able to sell provinces once the game starts
      Sadly, all of these three can and will be abused be multi accounters. Though I like the idea in paper, it doesn't execute well in action.

Viribus2121212121 wrote:

This is a very small but good change. There should be a list of titles you can select.
      Personally I like to see this too. Sometimes the small details count as well; good for roleplaying (ideology, though let's not praise irl dictatorships or advocate for genocide)
      Ciro702

EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Any problems or bugs found? Submit a ticket here! :P

"Having an army is good. Having the insight of an enemy's is better"