Don't get rid of the classic game modes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey, if you are missing an achievement, please contact the support team with the details and potential proof. They are able to award you that achievement manually. Keep in mind though that games are deleted 2 weeks after they ended, which makes checking player's claims harder.

As for the History discussion: We are totally aware that the game is not perfectly historical. There are many reasons why it is not and will never be. But it is historical enough for most players, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to grow the community so much in recent months/years. Imo the game strikes a nice balance between historical authenticity and gameplay fun. And let's be honest, there would not be an end to chasing historical accuracy anyway, as player's would keep asking for this and that tweak. At some point the effort and balance problems of getting this or that detail more historical is just too big though. We are also not worried about any competitors in this regard. And as was pointed out in this thread: We track our KPIs and see which areas are lacking and which are good. Thank you for your concerns and the feedback though!
    • Hey Freezy, thank you for replying. I don't know why the support team has never gotten back to me concerning the half dozen or so games that I won solo or shared where my statistics were never added. I guess I can only keep trying. Now as a fellow war game designer you have my respect for some of the additions and changes made in 1939 1.5 but I don't understand why you can't have a semi historical game with balance and a fully historical one as well. If that would be too much for your systems to handle then that would explain it, but with the many people who like the old more historic game better and the newest players who think 1.5 is too complicated, isn't that enough to keep it going?