Recruiting for Experienced Players (Brother Hood of the Wehrmacht)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recruiting for Experienced Players (Brother Hood of the Wehrmacht)

Hello all, and good day.

Though this is a very interesting game, the people are truly what brings the interest. I am here looking for active players that are anywhere from level 15 or higher. It's not much, but it's enough to show that you're most likely active and are good enough to get better and better. As of 12-7-15, I am a level 43, trying to get more and more talented at the game. I have people already in this alliance, but am seeking many more.

Now, the basics of the alliance.

In the alliance are many people that I know. We have joined, fought, and died in global games. We have played many games for our own personal enjoyment, and have seen many different results. We keep the diversity, and are experimenting with all the countries to see what we can be best at. The alliances are always different, but the blood shed is always the same. We are active, checking at least 3 times a day to make sure that at least some progress is made. We've mostly done games where we built from the ground up, and have learned how to conquer the battlefield, and we want to show you, yes YOU, our experience.

Please, contact me for more information and join Brother Hood of the Wehrmacht today! :D