Dios, Patria, Libertad ! A Dominican Republic Let's Play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i suggest we join a game together, forgive my rather Crass attitude, but tge last time i joined a game with forum friends it failed Spectacularly, and i have multiple threads running rn, it almost makes me look like i can't write forum Reports Lol
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

i suggest we join a game together, forgive my rather Crass attitude, but tge last time i joined a game with forum friends it failed Spectacularly, and i have multiple threads running rn, it almost makes me look like i can't write forum Reports Lol
      You guys all looked incompetent with that game. Actually I have a messed up proposition that I will message the group about...
    • whowh wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

i suggest we join a game together, forgive my rather Crass attitude, but tge last time i joined a game with forum friends it failed Spectacularly, and i have multiple threads running rn, it almost makes me look like i can't write forum Reports Lol
      You guys all looked incompetent with that game. Actually I have a messed up proposition that I will message the group about...
      cannot argue that i was incompetent
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

HAHA i would be more than happy to join a game and hopefully just maybe it will go better than last time you tried. Im not the greatest player but i shall try my best.
      "I am Freedom Bringer Bringer of Freedom"

-Freedom Bringer
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

whowh wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

cannot argue that i was incompetent
      Check the message I sent the group...

You're either going to hate it or like it...
    • That game as Siberia was actually my greatest defeat so far
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • put that in Andromeda's thread

GrandEmpire wrote:

That game as Siberia was actually my greatest defeat so far

Secretary of Nova0213
    • y
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • you gotta update your greatest defeat

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Well thats greatest overall defeat. My greatest battle/frontline defeat was when 120 of my elite units were bombed into obilivion while i was afk and the enemy took no damage.

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Well thats greatest overall defeat. My greatest battle/frontline defeat was when 120 of my elite units were bombed into obilivion while i was afk and the enemy took no damage.
      oh no! Anyway

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I know.... I was Germany and at war with USA. Had built up 120 tanks, all max levelled and the light ones were elite. I had a tremendous airforce, as well as a bit of arty, but the problem was that my arty was set back because i didnt think the invasion would come so quick. My planes were powerful but USA had TEN carriers and besides, i was moving my planes to Paris so he caught them on the ground. The rest is history: his planes and arty bombed me out of oblivion, i log in, im like: WHERE DID MY 120 UNITS GO? i swung from east to west and USSR began to grow back, but in the end i lost, altho a mad dash saw me take UK

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Day 2. Master of the Carribeans

As you may remember, as the day 1 was closing on Santo Domingo, a Dominican fleet was approaching a (presumably) defenceless Havana and landing on a (presumably) defenceless Santiago del Cuba,

As he woke up in the morning, the Savior received some excellent news - everything was going according to plan :

Cuba was Dominican !

With the massive amount of money looted liberated tithed by Cuba, the Savior could start building its first battleship [level 2 had been researched during the night] - the OSS Toussaint Louverture. OSS for "Our Savior Ship", and Toussaint Louverture as a gesture of goodwill toward the Haitians who would be soon reunited with the Dominicans !

This was all the more necessary due to the fact that the Yanko-Canadian fleet had left during the night and were now loitering around in totally pointless locations. Coordination was going to be difficult, and having our own battleship was all the more necessary.

In any case, the Liberation of the Western Half of the Dominican Republic had started :

This strong group included mostly militia, led by daring and even dashing commandos !

Of course, the Savior could wait for his own battleship, but you cannot really liberate Haiti by shelling people from a ship called Toussaint Louverture, can you ?

In his haste, the Savior had done a mistake - underestimating the Haitians who led a spirited defense.

The Savior regretted leaving his own militia with WW1 weapons, when he could modernize them to 1939 standard, because he hoped to leapfrog the 1939 standard and directly move to the 1942 standard.

Nevertheless, Haiti would fall :

The Carribeans, with the exception of a few islands still under the control of colonial power or of the USA, was not fully united under the Savior. Some said the conquest of Haiti had been ruthless, and some described Chimere as a "mystic fascist" :

Being no less than "the most dreaded nation" mattered little to the Savior : he had involved USA and Canada in his project already, and who else could interfere. Everything had been going according to what he told them would happen the very first day of the alliance :

It was time to address the world :

The answer was not the one the Savior expected !

Oh ! They will see ! Yes, they will see !

The post was edited 3 times, last by Chimere ().

• whowh wrote:

Chimere wrote:

Yanko-Canadian fleet
      Lol.

I thought you'd stopped doing this? Either way it's still hilarious interesting
      I wanted to, but there is no way to remove a thread. I would hate to leave another unfinished let's play, plus the game MAY be interested after all, with Romania in the role of Fascist Germany
    • Chimere wrote:

whowh wrote:

Chimere wrote:

Yanko-Canadian fleet
      Lol.

I thought you'd stopped doing this? Either way it's still hilarious interesting
      I wanted to, but there is no way to remove a thread. I would hate to leave another unfinished let's play, plus the game MAY be interested after all, with Romania in the role of Fascist Germany
      so if there isn't any bots in this game who determines your popularity?