Cannot detect enemy units disembarking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cannot detect enemy units disembarking

We were discussing this in our alliance and we found out in an alliance match on a couple of occasions the following:
      - We cannot detect troops landing and disembarking on our provinces
      - On the times it happened, there were no allied or user controlled units in those provinces

A post was made here in the "Five New Nations" Update to see if anything was messed up or added during that update:
      Also, I'd like to know if it is a new feature that hostile amphib landings can no longer be spotted unless there is a friendly unit present? So far owned provinces always showed when enemy disembarkment was in progress, but it doesn't do that in my latest game. Enemy units are only visible when they have finished disembarking. Is that supposed to happen?

I watched a couple of units come onto my land after disembarking in live time and myself, and my active allies, never saw a transport ship or disembark icon.

Before this last update, we could have been sure that you could see troops disembarking on your shores WITHOUT a friendly unit presence stationed in that area.

We were checking pretty actively as well DEFINITELY within the 4 hours it takes to disembark and saw no sign of troops landing it looked like the first attachment to you visual learners. Then after the complete disembark time the unit stacks would be visible but too late at that point.

The second visual is what we EXPECTED to occur when an enemy is landing on friendly shores WITHOUT a friendly unit in the area.

(FYI: 2nd photo I realized it was just 2 cruisers and 2 destroyers after scouting, NO LAND troops or disembarking)

We were not sure if this is a bug (we even contacted the enemy team to see if they knew about it and they did not know) or if this is a new feature.

We are fine with either but would definitely like a clarification and some insight on this to see if there is anything we missed. If this is a new feature then this could drastically change the game! (again we are fine with either result just would want some clarification here)
    • thought this was the norm after 1.5.... this isnt new anyway.. atleast not compared to my standards
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Tribunate wrote:

This is definitely new since the last couple updates. A month or two ago you could see disembarking troops WITHOUT friendly units in the province.

My team confirmed that this is not an old feature.
      i know that it isnt the latest update,it's old but i dont know how old
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Tribunate wrote:

This is definitely new since the last couple updates. A month or two ago you could see disembarking troops WITHOUT friendly units in the province.

I don't know where you guys got this idea, but it had always worked like this in the four (or maybe five?) years I've been playing... you need a friendly unit to spot disembarking units.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

I don't know where you guys got this idea, but it had always worked like this in the four (or maybe five?) years I've been playing... Download working gta 5 apk file you need a friendly unit to spot disembarking units.
      Yes, he is right!
    • Damn we were definitely wrong. After Freezy's reply on new update post. All of us have been playing for a few years and just could not remember if it has ALWAYS been this way. Especially since you can see an enemy ship right on your border but not transport boats.

No harm done though definitely our fault for being ignorant of the game feature.
    • Yeh i too was bummed, question my memory

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Tecahnologywell wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

I don't know where you guys got this idea, but it had always worked like this in the four (or maybe five?) years I've been playing... Download working gta 5 apk file you need a friendly unit to spot disembarking units.
      Yes, he is right!
      yes you were right. GTA 5 I am also playing. besides I downloaded Dragon city to play

The post was edited 1 time, last by SylviaHolt ().

• I doubt i'd be playing with Humans in that game when a bot is advertising.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

I doubt i'd be playing with Humans in that game when a bot is advertising.
      Oh he's human... just very well trained to get maximum attention from this kind of intervention.

And of course, not bothering to read this.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Business tip-

Don't advertise here
      Oh they sense forums with sloppy moderators like flies spot horseshit two pastures down.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Tribune, for the bug about the amphibious landing, I honestly am not sure if it is part of the changes or not. I definitely saw a unit disembarking on my territory in a America homefront map, but the Europe: Clash of Nations seems to have that error? Maybe it varies on the maps, since the Europe is a smaller scale?
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • @Alexandera Nevsky considering this post was in February..., Besides, i had noticed that disembarking units had been Visible in 1.0 but not in 1.5 requiring Nearby units..

Secretary of Nova0213
    • As I would like to think, on the topic, theme and content talked about in advance; I might want to modestly propose, pass on my thought regarding the matter and comment; this, with the assistance of the afforementioned post Karl von Krass. The Golden Spire is searching for individuals, Anyone with capable of game mechanics and a friction record can apply
    • Are you a genz alt account troll @annibell

Secretary of Nova0213