Want Tax at 73p historical map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Want Tax at 73p historical map

When I play to UK I offer to small and medium countries my protection and support

for example I'm asking to latvia give me 2.5k daily iron I will protect and support you ( ıt produces 5248 ıron daily )
      I can attack his neighbours to help grow him

or I'm asking to netherlands,panama,cuba,greece,liberia,denmark etc. countries they dont accept why ? are they dont know how to play game ?

is it a really bad strategy ? someone wants to cover and help them maybe to win ? why these players never accept this offer ?
      should I ask after I start to bomb their coasts ? any suggestion please

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• The probably feel it is extortion. They might also wonder if and how you could live up to that promise... I mean, if the USSR decides to invade Latvia, what can the Uk do to protect them?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

The probably feel it is extortion. They might also wonder if and how you could live up to that promise... I mean, if the USSR decides to invade Latvia, what can the Uk do to protect them?
      Latvia capital near of sea and Soviets hasnt naval power my battleships can easily defend city and destroy soviet light tanks and I can send maybe some ınfantry anti air anti tanks artillery probably soviets wont be a experienced player and he will send light tanks as kamikazes but problem latvia prefers to die
    • vietcong2005 wrote:

The question is what if you get attacked. If you have to send tons of battleships to other places to protect countries. You will eventually be overstretched. Some country like Germany would just take this as a good oppurntunity to invade. Especially, if you do not have a navy to defend yourself.
      UK has 2 high level cruiser at caribbean If someone accept UK's offer UK can support it against its neighbours UK can give damage capitals of all middle american countries