General Darknight looking for aliance!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Darknight looking for aliance!

Hi guys!!

I'm currently looking for an alliance that can teach me to get better at CoW. I started playing a couple of years ago but then lost interest. At the end of 2020, my friends started playing so I decided to take back the reigns of leadership!! I've played between 30 to 40 rounds on various maps, Historic World War and World at War being my favourites. I've won 5 of these rounds with help from coalitions and 2 on my own (but only because everybody was afk which is a big problem in the game). I've tried various different tactics and been able to take out some fairly strong players doing so. I would like to get better, because my ratios are not as good as they could be. I'm prepared to take any criticism on the way I play and use that to get better at the game and be able to challenge some stronger players. I am a strategic player, in most of my victories, I was the mastermind behind the plan. My plans don't always work out but the the battles where kind of 50/50 situations.
      If you want to take me in just reply to this message and invite me in and I'll be there, If you want to play a round and see how I do before making a decision, that is fine by me.
      My CoW username is: YaBoyDarknight

Sincerely General YaBoyDarknight

"Long have we waited for this invasion, so have the fishes" Winston Churchill
    • Hi! My alliance, GalacticEmpire, is currently recruiting, and we would love it if you join! You meet all of our in game requirements, and our only other one is that you have discord. If you do and are interested in joining, either reply here, or send me a private forum conversation.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine