Soviet Union- All Countries All In - Day by Day Report

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soviet Union- All Countries All In - Day by Day Report

Hello! So I think I am going to main this game now as Soviet Union in All Countries All in (If you haven't read my Germany Historic World War thread go check it out). I do not really have a plan yet since I am not sure if I should focus on Europe or Asia. I started by allying with as many people as I could; most people will become AI and the RoW will be useful. I did share map with neighbors and RoW with other nations. I joined the Europe Coalition since I did not want to be left behind in the game. This was made up of UK, France, and Germany. However, UK and France appeared to be afk so I left shortly after. I want to make the dream coalition of the world powers I think are maining the game as well, Germany, Soviet Union, USA, Japan. USA and Japan are in a coalition with Mexico and LIberia. The other coalitions are the asia coalition of Xingijang + Nationalist China + Mongolia, the balkan coalition of Poland + Romania + Bulgaria, the Egypt + Greece coalition, and the South America coalition. The main threat I see is Finland who is level 112 and is fortifying his border. He is very scary. I am on good relations with almost all of my neighbors except Persia who is afk and Turkey who declined.

Day 1:
      Germany went for Poland. I think this might launch a coalition war between Germany, me, and my friend Yugoslavia vs. Poland, Bulgaria, and Romania. Romania is lvl 50 but he is not familiar with this mode, he was early joiner and picked Romania instead of Germany because he like Comitern. He wants to make a "truce" for Germany to stop attacking Poland but I am trying to explain Poland is always food for Germany. I have been producing artillery, med tanks, mot infantry, spaa, and sp rocket arty. I have not done much with the east side of Soviet Union but I plan on taking over Tannu Tuva soon. I also build industries in the food and good cities bc I am low on those. Anybody got tips for playing Soviet Union? This is my first time playing it so I need some advice. I'll start attaching pics when things get interesting.
    • Oh USSR best strat attack Persia and Xingjian IMMIIDIATELY they will fall easily. Focus on Asia and defend on Europe
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Day 2:
      Today I made my first 2 army stacks. These are made up of 2 meds + 2 mot infantry + 2 spaa + 2 sp arty + 2 sp rocket arty. This is basically an artillery stack with anti-air capabilities and support units that can protect the artillery and detach if necessary. 2 spaa because just 1 was weak and could die to tac bomber stacks. Germany is active actually and we have been discussing making a new coalition of germany ussr usa japan. I attacked the small nation that is two words that start with t but i forget the name. I got all the prpvinces except the city which ima bombard first. I also attacked romania and bulgaria after they attacked my ally yugoslavia. germany owns poland, lithuania, hungary,and most of romania. im attackng west persia but only taking a litttle because i have small army there and afghanistan is also invading persia. japan wants me to attack xingijiang and mongolia and he wwill attack china annd india to take out their coalition. i said yes but i dont have an army nearby. finland surprise attacked me. he lvl 122 so he is pro. we are both at 6000 casualties but i lost an army to his artilley camping in hills. my paratroops took helsinki which i spawned an infantry to attack from inside. i have bad defenses but stronk army at border. if he penetrates my border i am dead. hopefully my resource production annd army size will eventually overcome him. after building some industry i still have goods/food problem.
    • i would suggest taking entitmrety of Europe since that's where most VPs are..
      Oh and good luck and it's good report
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • No i disagree. USSR should defend v Euro while it self destructs, then eat Asia. This strat has never failed for me
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Day 3:
      Production: Militia and Tactical Bombers in the East, Artillery Doomstacks in Europe (See day 2 for info on stacks).
      Research: Infantry lvl 2, Artillery lvl 2, Paratroopers lvl 1.
      Economy: Goods/Food problem is getting better. I began construction off lots of lvl 3 industries in food/good cities.
      Strategy: I want to take Turkey next, then Mongolia/Xingijian. Should I make an all paratrooper army so i can fly and cover my land? Then I don't need much infrastructure just airfields.
      Diplomacy: Not many people went afk, major ones are UK, France, Spain, Italy, and Australia.
      Global Events: Romania and Bulgaria have been defeated by Yugoslavia, Germany, and me. New Zealand is taking Australia. Central America coalition is taking Mexico, Afghanistan/Iraq took Persia, Japan invaded Manchukuo.

Finland: I believe the war in Finland is almost over. My paratroopers have ripped apart Finland from inside, while my army just outnumbers him. I have split Finland in two and am bombarding the fortifications on the border.
      Medditeranean coalition: I see these guys as my biggest threat. Greece + Iraq + Afghanistan + Egypt. lvl 60 lvl 90 and 2 lvl 130s. So far I am on good relations with them. When I layed claims to afk Turkish lands, Greece started attacking Turkey and said he would leave only 2 cities. They are friends but a coordinated attack on me would be fatal.

I will attach pics later when im on my computer
    • ok

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i suggest you use one of your many allies to Assist in taking out greek coalition, i dont think they'll ever ally with you, or if they do, they'll betray at first chance.
      Here's what i would do, i'd ask Germany to make airstrips at a vicinity of Greece, then i'd send my paratroopers to be stationed there, i'll also make upgraded subs to scout out Mainland Greece without triggering his counter spies. In event of a war, i'd attack with my paras on the Soft spots, then destroy the Grecian navy to land some units at the mainland. Oh and keep atleast 3 counter espionage spies in ur capital
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Day 4:
      Production:
      Militia and Tactical Bombers in the East, Artillery Doomstacks in Europe (See day 2 for info on stacks).
      Research: Lvl3 Medium Tanks, Lvl 2 SP ARTY
      Economy: My resources are stable unless I start mass producing units I don't normally produce.
      Diplomacy: China got kinda sus because I was moving near his friend's borders. I explain I just garrisoning because USSR is weak and he said ok. I joined up with USA, Japan, and Mexico, but hopefully I can convince USA to kick Mexico and get Germany instead.
      Global Events: USA invaded Canada, Liberia got bigger. See pic for more details.

Turkey: Me and Greece split Turkey but he only left me one city.
      Sweden: I got the top half of Sweden and Danzig owns the bottom half. I am working with Germany on a plan to destroy Danzig before he gets to big.
      Asia Coalition: I found China moved all his units into one stack of 80 troops near french colony. I told Japan to start making rockets and submarines to easily destroy China's army.Mediterranean Coalition: I offer Greece some money to show I think he is friend he said he is good for now but I don't think they will attack me soon.

does anyone know why it says an error occured during pic upload they are in png format is that bad
    • Scrappy_ wrote:

Day 4:
      Production: Militia and Tactical Bombers in the East, Artillery Doomstacks in Europe (See day 2 for info on stacks).
      Research: Lvl3 Medium Tanks, Lvl 2 SP ARTY
      Economy: My resources are stable unless I start mass producing units I don't normally produce.
      Diplomacy: China got kinda sus because I was moving near his friend's borders. I explain I just garrisoning because USSR is weak and he said ok. I joined up with USA, Japan, and Mexico, but hopefully I can convince USA to kick Mexico and get Germany instead.
      Global Events: USA invaded Canada, Liberia got bigger. See pic for more details.

Turkey: Me and Greece split Turkey but he only left me one city.
      Sweden: I got the top half of Sweden and Danzig owns the bottom half. I am working with Germany on a plan to destroy Danzig before he gets to big.
      Asia Coalition: I found China moved all his units into one stack of 80 troops near french colony. I told Japan to start making rockets and submarines to easily destroy China's army.Mediterranean Coalition: I offer Greece some money to show I think he is friend he said he is good for now but I don't think they will attack me soon.

does anyone know why it says an error occured during pic upload they are in png format is that bad
      the pics need to be in JPG format
    • You look like a giant amongst Dwarves, anyway, think about the plan i gave to defeat Greece, he already showed my signs of Dangerous, they have extra allies, and they are going for superiority in every front they have with you

Secretary of Nova0213
    • i'd suggest quickly taking the small yet stronger countries. Hope it's self explanatory

Secretary of Nova0213