Looking out for a new alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking out for a new alliance

As the title says I'm currently looking out for a new alliance
      I've read some threads but most of them aren't really convincing, so I will give it a try this way
      Let's just start with some brief information
      I'm currently living in Germany, so I would highly prefer an European alliance
      I'm able to speak english,german,polish and I'm currently studying italian, not sure if that's important tho :D
      My Ingame Name is either Admiral Chronos or Daniel Von Münster, depending on how fast our beloved Operators are able to get it done, you can check out my stats there
      I'm experienced in E-Sports, been playing some other competetive games since forever and started this one right when it started, had to take some time off though.
      I've been also playing Supremacy1914 for 2 years now, so I'd say I'm somewhat experienced at this kind of games.

If you have any further questions just ask

Of course I have some expectations too
      It would be nice if there would be possibilities to rank up inside the alliance so I don't have to be a simple Member my whole life :P
      I'm playing this game because I love to conquer,fight and win, that means that I'm looking for an alliance that is participating in battles.
      Not mentioning obvious stuff like being polite, having a fluent english/german/polish[One of them is enough :D ] etc.
      I guess I'm done and I hope that I'll find some mates to play with in the future
      Untill then cheers! :)
    • You could join me and my alliance, I've played both supremacy and call of war and I'd say I'm between experienced and noob. And I make my allies into more than a member once I trust them, but there aren't that much ranks for me to give other players to. You could join my if you want since I need players for my guild since my alliance is really small and not that powerful. It's Elite Strategic Military Forces (ESMF) if you decide yes.
    • MY CORE MEMBERS OF EIGHT ARE ACTIVE, WE ARE IN USA AND CANADA, AND EUROPE. HOWEVER OUR ALLIANCE CHAT IS QUIET BUT IF YOU MESSAGE US YOU WILL GET A RESPOND. I AM CURRENTLY CHALLENGING ALLIANCES AND LOOKING AT A POSSIBLE MERGER SO WE CAN DETHRONE SOME OF THE TOP TWENTY ALLIANCES. I AM VERY KNOWLEGABLE IN THIS GAME AND HAVE GREAT STRAT, SO DO MY MEMBERS BESIDES ONE OR TWO, LOL. I AM VERY GOOD AT OTHER STRAT GAMES LIKE RISK AND AXIS AND ALLIES. I CAN TELL YOU DOES AND DONTS ABOUT BUILDING AND UNITS IN DIFFERENT PROVENCES. ONLY IN BLITZ CAN YOU BUILD RANDOMLY, UNLESS YOU MAKE IT TO DAY 40 THEN RESOURCES WILL RUN OUT IF NOT BUILT CORRECTLY. I ALSO KNOW MULTIPLE STRATS FOR DIFFERENT COUNTRIES BECAUSE THEY ALL START AT DIFFERENT LEVELS.. SO GIVE KOLD BLOODED KILLERZ A TRY TAG IS KBK.
      YOUR TRULY,
      MASTERCK
      LEADER OF KBK
    • come Join De Club we are in the top 10 have been for a long time, but we are dropping. I need experienced players. I would like to set up a rotation of 5 leaders 5% of the membership. The sooner you join the better for us and you to become aquatint with each other. We are international and have members of both Europe and North America. If you are interested or have any question please do send an in game message.
      DeAzole