aircraft carrier bugs and more (turnes naval bombers to vehicles that can swim in the ocean!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Michaelis wrote:

whowh wrote:

I know the following about this bug

1. It only happens near your core shore.
      2. It happens when moving a plane off of a carrier to the shore.
      actually this is not true
      ummm then would you like to provide info at all?
      Forum Rank list here

Make sure to read and like this thread->The new Roman Empire

Murica Oh yea!

Vive le Empire!!!!!

|RBoi200 likes this
    • Tribunate wrote:

That information would be EXTREMELY helpful when you find time to list out the steps of how this happened.
      I don't know what more I can add that hasn't already been said. I went to patrol planes off a carrier over a land I was invading. The planes turned into a convoy in the middle of the ocean. I tired it again with more planes...same thing happened. But I have MORE GOOD NEWS! In the very same game today. I was allied with someone invading the same land. He came under attack by an enemy sub. I went over with my subs to help. Attacked the enemy submarine and killed it. But then my sub turned on my ally as well. We were sharing maps and all. The game never asked if I really wanted to start a war like it normally does. It just attacked. Then on top of that. My ally had units all over my lands, and when this happened...Guess what! It flipped half my territory to him. This game is a glitch fest. All this in one day. Unacceptable. People put too much time into this to have it wasted with programming errors by the developer. I'm uninstalling. Goodbye.
    • None of what you said has every occurred in games that I've played. I know bugs are frustrating, but EVERY game has bug issues. It's part of the game. I've never seen a game with 0 bug issues. Part of being an active and supporting player is too help the game by working with the game developers to minimize these issues. Simply complaining and rage quitting is not a mature solution.
    • Tribunate wrote:

None of what you said has every occurred in games that I've played. I know bugs are frustrating, but EVERY game has bug issues. It's part of the game. I've never seen a game with 0 bug issues. Part of being an active and supporting player is too help the game by working with the game developers to minimize these issues. Simply complaining and rage quitting is not a mature solution.
      You're not wrong, but this game demands time. I was 38 days into a game, with the other three largest countries all at war with me since day 26. I've been fighting a rearguard action, trying to retain territory, launching targeted strikes, occasional breakouts to distract and slow my enemies. And then the day turned and the map went black. All the screen UI was visible except the map and units. If I clicked at random, popups came up describing provinces. Same problem on the phone.

You cannot know (given your comment) how incredibly frustrating it is to put so much time into one campaign and then see it all draining away because of a bug.

And yes I played non-WebGL which was incredibly buggy (I think the black screen issue creates bugs in that canvas) and I'm still alive in the last day of the game. But at that moment I believed all was lost because of a bug that's been reported for at least two years. It is frustrating.
    • Tribunate wrote:

None of what you said has every occurred in games that I've played. I know bugs are frustrating, but EVERY game has bug issues. It's part of the game. I've never seen a game with 0 bug issues. Part of being an active and supporting player is too help the game by working with the game developers to minimize these issues. Simply complaining and rage quitting is not a mature solution.
      My job is not to help you do your job. It's very simple. If a game is not enjoyable. You find a new one. That's a reasonable response Don't you dare pull out your soap box and preach to me and question my maturity. Don't pretend to know what kind of a person I am because I choose not to play your bugged out game that you all take forever to fix. You ask people to bring any issues to this forum. Every time I send a bug report I get that same request. From the looks of it there are bugs in this game that have been reported months ago. I play War Thunder, World of Warships, World of Tanks and many other games. When there are issues with gameplay that affect the flow of the game. They do patches immediately as the issue is solved. I've never seen it take months to do that like we are seeing here. It's sad to see what could be a good game destroyed by a developer who is either lazy, incompetent, or just doesn't care. Even worse when their spokes people (that would be you!) fail to respond in a proper manner. I do thank you for one thing for sure though. Your response solidified my decision. There is nothing worth my time in this game. So save anymore responses. I won't be back to read them. Get a clue boy, and go take your opinion of my maturity and go kick rocks.
    • American Warrior wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

My job is not to help you do your job. It's very simple. If a game is not enjoyable. You find a new one. That's a reasonable response Don't you dare pull out your soap box and preach to me and question my maturity. Don't pretend to know what kind of a person I am because I choose not to play your bugged out game that you all take forever to fix. You ask people to bring any issues to this forum. Every time I send a bug report I get that same request. From the looks of it there are bugs in this game that have been reported months ago. I play War Thunder, World of Warships, World of Tanks and many other games. When there are issues with gameplay that affect the flow of the game. They do patches immediately as the issue is solved. I've never seen it take months to do that like we are seeing here. It's sad to see what could be a good game destroyed by a developer who is either lazy, incompetent, or just doesn't care. Even worse when their spokes people (that would be you!) fail to respond in a proper manner. I do thank you for one thing for sure though. Your response solidified my decision. There is nothing worth my time in this game. So save anymore responses. I won't be back to read them. Get a clue boy, and go take your opinion of my maturity and go kick rocks.
      THIS IS THE BEST REPLY TILL NOW
    • I'm not a developer, just a gamer like yourself. I do moderation for free to help support the community and this game because I care. Before I was a mod I'd try my best to help the team perform. This was all I tried to portray. I apologize for upsetting you on this forum. Definitely was not my intention, I just hope to redirect some of your emotional responses so we can progress in this community.

Anyone can bring up problems, it's a mature person to offer solutions. This is where we need to get to.
      Enjoy your other games and hope to see you around some other time!
    • I was playing S. Africa and had 4 L2 ACC's along with other ships. My ships were SE of India in the Indian Ocean.
      I had 8 L4 NB's.
      Had them out patrolling and spotted enemy vessels that were not in my 'pie' cut.
      I sent my planes to attack and they went back to the ACC but instead of re-directing at that point, (4) of the NB's started the count down to dis-embark. I couldn't stop them from leaving now matter if I clicked stop or patrol or anything else.

My (4) NB transports made it to India...Later in the game I sent 2 ACC's back to get them.
      A day or so later they were sitting on the ACC and on their own started dis-embarking.
      Same NB's as before went into the water.
      "Until there are clearly defined and enforceable rules for hand-to-hand combat, there can't be rules in global war. Kill em all!"
    • Playing Historical War 30 now.

Still haven't convoyed a plane but a few odd things.

USA Navy Bomber at Honolulu airport.

Aircraft Carrier ACC1 between Honolulu and Johnston Atoll sirstip

Aircraft Carrier ACC2 between Johnston Atoll and Wake Island airport.

I'm being carefull so first patrol over ACC1. Once there I extend patrol over Johnston Atoll. Navy Bomber lands on ACC1, refuels and patrols Johnston Atoll. I land at Johnston Atoll and refuel.

Now I patrol over ACC2 and extend patrol over Wake Island. Instead of landing on ACC2 navy bomber first returns to Johnston Atoll to refuel then executes order...landing on aircraft carrier, then going to patrol Wake Island.

Happens everytime. Only difference was there was a destroyer with the first ACC.

Later I flew a bunch of navy bombers, Tacs and interceptors of battle group near wake island to airport so I could upgrade ACCs. Don't quite know what I did, but when I went to return to the Carriers, all planes took off at ten times normal speed heading straight west. I could split them and assign orders but they kept going. Got a look at some armies in china as they headed towards Europe. Thought I lost all of them but next morning they were back executing the orders I gave. Flew around the world first.

Noticed back in the previous 50/50 game that there were land units from another country in a boat heading straight west in a straight line at a fast speed.....across land!
    • I just lost 2 stacks of planes this way. 10 interceptors and 2 interceptors plus a naval bomber. I was not near my core. I'm Korea and it happened off the coast of Oman.

I had 6 level 3 carriers enough room for 36 planes. I ordered the planes to partol nearby and they just fell in the ocean and became convoy trucks.

They appear to be headed to the nearest air factory to takeoff from there.

I have other planes on this carrier stack some patrolling and some waiting on deck, the carriers were working fine in the same region for over a day when this suddenly happened.

Game ID 3809699.
      1.5v 100 player map.