The new Roman Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My first act will be to imprison Trump and turn his stupidity into energy to power the Roman Empire!
    Plus Remy has all the power so she can say I WIN even if i lose hee hee
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • Remy crush this riot! This corrupt candidate is inciting insurrection!
    DOWN WITH COMRADE GENZ
    DOWN WITH COMRADE GENZ
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • Whowh, i'll always call you Augustus Caesar Princeps whowh and not Remy like empire does, i'll also give you secrets of Empire in return of Me getting Seniority in Consulship
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • This is FRAUD! THIS IS A CONSPIRACY! KARL AND COMRADE GENZ ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST THE GREAT GRANDEMPIRE!
    PUNISH THESE ASSAILENTS, GREAT EMPEROR REMY!

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • GrandEmpire wrote:

This is FRAUD! THIS IS A CONSPIRACY! KARL AND COMRADE GENZ ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST THE GREAT GRANDEMPIRE!
    PUNISH THESE ASSAILENTS, GREAT EMPEROR REMY!
    Order in the senate, this is an election of the consuls not a Briefing of the Lectures of @GrandEmpire. People can attest to my technical knowledge of 1.5
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • We shall never surrender!
    We shall never surrender and if, which I do not for the moment believe, this land or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the GrandEmpire Fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and liberation of the GrandEmpire and Remy.

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • it's over Empire, i have the high ground, nothing can stop you from becoming my Subordinate

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Remy will decide that!

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • Victory shall be mine! Remy shall confirm it!!!

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • Day 2:

With the Hordes of the "Yugo-Slavic" Gauls destroyed in all of their hovels apart from the shanty town of Skopje, it is time for myself to turn more attention to the Frankish barbarians. Rumor has it that they drink beer instead of wine. <X
    Due to the suggestions of Grandempire, a wall has been built to keep out the French hordes at the west and the newfangled "tank" cavalry is being moved there with haste. Our Germanic allies have been battling the French hordes for a while now and are sinking the conspiring Britannican ships that dare cross the Large ocean.