The new Roman Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh wrote:

With your logic Carl de Nizza, Roman artillery has been pummeling the french forces (which cowardly hide in their forts). I will not punish you (yet) for the loss of a single interceptor due to these air gun thingies.
    the loss of the single interceptor is similar to the ancient ritual to declare war in the 'fore times. In the 'fore times, a senator will recite the cassus belli and declaration of war to the nearest enemy citizen so that the citizen can Rush and communicate to the nearest Administrator that Rome has declared war on them. After this recitation, a ritual shall be performed in which A spear dipped in blood is flung at the enemy lands to get luck. All of these actions are required to start a Proper war, and Rome dosent lose wars. I merely substituded the spear with an interceptor
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Grandius Imperius demands a quarter of Karls troops for his grand Africa canpaign. Invade Egypt tomarrow with ship bombardment support. Build tanks tanks tanks and buff them with infantry. I WILL ACCPET NO ARTILLERY ROMANS ARE NOT COWARDS
    Also i propose the execution of Karl
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • remy dispose of Karl
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • GrandEmpire wrote:

Grandius Imperius demands a quarter of Karls troops for his grand Africa canpaign. Invade Egypt tomarrow with ship bombardment support. Build tanks tanks tanks and buff them with infantry. I WILL ACCPET NO ARTILLERY ROMANS ARE NOT COWARDS
    So YOU are going to Make my troops march into the enemy for no reason? NO NO NO. Enemy comes to us, otherwise they arent worth fighting.
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • karl do not insult Romes power. BE GONE OR MY ASSASSINS WILL BRING ME YOUR HEAD

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • GrandEmpire wrote:

karl do not insult Romes power. BE GONE OR MY ASSASSINS WILL BRING ME YOUR HEAD
    send your assassins, my cats are hungry

Secretary of Nova0213
  • FATE OF KARL

EMPEROR REMY! WHAT WILL YOU DO TO KARL? 6
      Give him more power. (Not recommended) (3) 50%
      Feed him to wild dogs! (1) 17%
      Execute him! (1) 17%
      Nothing. (1) 17%
      Keep him in his position, but warn him! (0) 0%
      Imprison him! (0) 0%
      Burn him! (0) 0%
      Discharge him of his post! (0) 0%
    Remy: Decide the fate of Karl the Pathetic with this vote:
    Others can vote if they wish, but only Remy's vote is worth anything. DECIDE HIS FATE, MY EMPEROR!

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • i'll see to it that the next election is won by Rboi, and u be turned into a lowly bank manager

Secretary of Nova0213
  • REPEAT: FOR MY VOTE ON WHAT TO DO WITH KARL REMY'S VOTE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • GrandEmpire wrote:

REPEAT: FOR MY VOTE ON WHAT TO DO WITH KARL REMY'S VOTE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS
    SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU!!!

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Karl von Krass wrote:

GrandEmpire wrote:

Grandius Imperius demands a quarter of Karls troops for his grand Africa canpaign. Invade Egypt tomarrow with ship bombardment support. Build tanks tanks tanks and buff them with infantry. I WILL ACCPET NO ARTILLERY ROMANS ARE NOT COWARDS
    So YOU are going to Make my troops march into the enemy for no reason? NO NO NO. Enemy comes to us, otherwise they arent worth fighting.
    No, take over Switzerland, then move straight into France(Similar to when the Germans moved through Belgium).
    Your plan will be too slow.
    "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!

The post was edited 1 time, last by RBoi200 ().

• GrandEmpire wrote:

Actually I was about to send you a third of his troops but I'll just do. a quarter...

RBoi200 wrote:

Comradius Genzius is the worst poet ever,
    he should be beaten with a hammer,
    no, he should be executed roman style,
    and be put in front of a show trial!
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :00000441: :00000441: :00002517: :00008359: :00008359: :coolman: :coolman: :lol4: :mrburns: