The new Roman Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• And here are todays maps:

The world. I am not popular

The world with armies sorta marked. blue = mainly modern and mechanized. black = mainly old and foot.

The Home front

Iraq. I am focusing on taking out Iraq, then Arabia, then Iran.

A view of the Xinjiangian tactics. Every unit is a heavy tank! Attack bombers here I come.

More views of Xinjiang's army.
  • A new day has come and now my economy is 25% stronger than the 2nd largest. Even better, all of Xinjiang's armies have been revealed and I like what I see!

The army is all lvl one. Best of all, this player seems to be releasing his units in "waves". Effectively, their first few units are all infantry and only infantry which are in the upper right hand corner. They have some light tanks at the south and heavy tanks in the middle and west.
  • whowh wrote:

A new day has come and now my economy is 25% stronger than the 2nd largest. Even better, all of Xinjiang's armies have been revealed and I like what I see!

The army is all lvl one. Best of all, this player seems to be releasing his units in "waves". Effectively, their first few units are all infantry and only infantry which are in the upper right hand corner. They have some light tanks at the south and heavy tanks in the middle and west.
    This player is pretty noob. A good player would research... What does his stats look like?
    "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
  • take control... of your WORLD!!
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • how come yall ao high ranked
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • RBoi200 wrote:

whowh wrote:

A new day has come and now my economy is 25% stronger than the 2nd largest. Even better, all of Xinjiang's armies have been revealed and I like what I see!

This player is pretty noob. A good player would research... What does his stats look like?
    He's got a 0.88 K/d. He is ranked as 3,750ish but has only 3 wins for 120 games. NOOB ALERT.

I'm actually not researching much as I need to preserve resources and keep production times at a minimum for my medium tanks and mot infantry. I'm still at lvl 5 but I'm slowing on research.
  • whowh wrote:

RBoi200 wrote:

whowh wrote:

He's got a 0.88 K/d. He is ranked as 3,750ish but has only 3 wins for 120 games. NOOB ALERT.
    I'm actually not researching much as I need to preserve resources and keep production times at a minimum for my medium tanks and mot infantry. I'm still at lvl 5 but I'm slowing on research.
    hey this guy is kinda like France in my british india game
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • whowh go to general discussion
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • nah. Why shouldnt we let people know

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • I have great news from a messenger! The battle of the Alps has been won with the fall of Zurich! Our tanks (with a ton of militia and lvl 2 arties) are now parading through the streets and building temples in commemoration of this victory. The plan of Carl de Nizza was a success and the execution by Grandius imperius was excellent. Rboius-twous-hundredus's plan for creating "whowh" land in the former Caribbean" was another success in these last few days. Sadly, the Germanic tribes still plague the North and the bot romania has decided to make some lvl 3 heavy tanks (2 to be exact). S. Africa and Liberia and cleaving Africa and Iran is attempting a breakthrough.
  • take out Germany then Romania, then land at South African core

Secretary of Nova0213
  • mech stacks in forest of germany gives me battle of Teutonberg vibes

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Attack through the ardennes
    For africa dont fight on scattered land, withdraw to a clean, short frontline, defend.
    For Middle East use planes and para to support small amounts of units.
    Spam militia in destroyed urbans
    Overwhelm

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • Spamming militia and low level arties has pretty much saved me. In africa I am making a tactical retreat at the sacrifice of some med tanks and militia.

We now have an ally in India who has just returned from non activity and is now at war with our proxy enemy Xinjiang. Germany started to produce some mech infantry in 3 cities that I captured so they are all mine as well. Sadly, the UK has landed heavy tanks in france. They will need to be dealt with.