The new Roman Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Heavy Tanks are slow so dont worry too much, just have militia/infantry units in major cities.
    Slowly send some AT and TD to branch out in France but dont worry too much, you can also use attack bombers.
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • RBoi200 wrote:

whowh wrote:

In africa I am making a tactical retreat at the sacrifice of some med tanks and militia.
    I would suggest you pull back and block the enemy forces at the Suez.
    How dare you suggest more than a tactical withdrawl. Besides, everyone must here this news:

The German and Romanian line has collapsed! Just like that over night. The fall of Monrovia in Liberia has provided moral to stop rebellions in the new territories. More maps to come.

• My empire. With the fall of Germania the letters of Italy have spread

Asia has become a complete mess with the return of India.

The indian and Xinjiangian forces.

The Germanic Front

The final german resistance

My main armies in Germany

The Romanian front

The middle eastern front. Persia is done for along with Saudi Arabia.

South Africa. A solid defensive line of militia and infantry has been established.

Somehow Canada is losing to America which it out numbered and had troops in its cities during the surprise attack.
  • whowh wrote:

My empire. With the fall of Germania the letters of Italy have spread

The Germanic Front

The Romanian front

South Africa. A solid defensive line of militia and infantry has been established.

Somehow Canada is losing to America which it out numbered and had troops in its cities during the surprise attack.
    Pictures help. I take back what I said about the Suez. Bring some more armor in and launch an offensive against South Africa.
    "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
  • RBoi200 wrote:

whowh wrote:

My empire. With the fall of Germania the letters of Italy have spread

The Germanic Front

The Romanian front

Pictures help. I take back what I said about the Suez. Bring some more armor in and launch an offensive against SSouth Africa.
    capture capitals
  • whowh wrote:

How is it possible that others than the Emperor are deciding the fate of Whowhland?
    When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
    - BIG DADDY.
  • K.Rokossovski wrote:

whowh wrote:

How is it possible that others than the Emperor are deciding the fate of Whowhland?
    Alas even my mighty army cannot conquer the Americas with 1 militia. It is such a shame.
  • why dont usend uber fleets and 1militia right now? You'll get some cities as well
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • I think i may be the only person who has REALLY launched a continential invasion with 5 militia and won. Yes, i was Germany fighting Uncle Sam, my navy ate his entire army, i took New York with 1 militia, then spammed 4 more militia and conquered him.
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • So what if it is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • Augustus Caesar Princeps whowh has been unable to post the day by day report so she has told me post it in her stead.
    Day ??: The Roman empire is now controlling 30 % of the world's armies and has defeated most of it's enemies (even i dont know who since the Princeps hasnt told me). The Roman Empire is now at war with Mexico (those carthaginians colonized whowhland before the Princeps!) Most of the combat is taking place in the sea.
    The Roman Empire shall win the 'round' after capturing 15 (fifteen) Urban provinces.

Again sorry for the weird... thing.. the Emperor(ress) is currently in exile and The Second Consul is dead. I came back only now
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Day 500: Augustus Caesar Princeps whowh achieved the vp goal 450 days ago, but decided to have some fun so she retreated from Mexico City, and started firing nukes at the Mexicans. Legend has it that she is still firing nukes at the Mexicans.

(that was a joke btw)
    "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
  • the Princeps hasnt given me

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Augustus Caesar Princeps Emperor (ress) whowh of the Roman Empire conquered the globe so she won!! Party time!!

Secretary of Nova0213