What is the formula for State Based Damage Efficiency Related to health

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the formula for State Based Damage Efficiency Related to health

Can anyone officially tell me is SBDE listed on injured units truly in effect and what the formula is for estimating damage done by an injured unit? Is It sbde multiplied by the potential damage than +/-20%? Is it some other formula for the injured unit, and SBDE is just a relic of the classic COW? Thanks.
    • Ok, so I assume the SBDE is in play and accurate On a linear scale from 20% at zero health to 100% at full health. I wish it was automatically reflected in the damage potential row on the army info, but that row assumes full health.

Lost hitpoints:
      • The damage efficiency is based on the current percentage of the unit’s hitpoints (health). At maximum hitpoints the damage efficiency is not lowered, while near 0% health the damage efficiency is lowered to 20%. Between the minimum and maximum health value a linear curve is used to determine the efficiency.
    • FinnDaddy wrote:

Ok, so I assume the SBDE is in play and accurate On a linear scale from 20% at zero health to 100% at full health. I wish it was automatically reflected in the damage potential row on the army info, but that row assumes full health.

Lost hitpoints:
      • The damage efficiency is based on the current percentage of the unit’s hitpoints (health). At maximum hitpoints the damage efficiency is not lowered, while near 0% health the damage efficiency is lowered to 20%. Between the minimum and maximum health value a linear curve is used to determine the efficiency.

That health is not reflected inthe table is a bug that will be fixed soon.