I can't log in

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've been having login issues as well for about a week now. I sent a message through the site, the Facebook page and on here and nobody has answered me. It's safe to say now that the games I was in the middle of are now inactive and undoubtedly ruined because of this. I'm not happy.

The issue is that I had been playing the game as normal earlier in the day when it happened and all was normal. I then went away to do something else, but when I came back to the game a few hours later, it wouldn't let me in. After trying a few times, I opted for resetting the password. I get the e-mail to do so, only to find the username in the e-mail is slightly different to what I've been using (real username is Duckman1981, but the e-mail said Duckman_1981). It was after this I sent the message to the site, etc.

On a side note, the same login problem seems to be happening to my account on "Conflict of Nations". Not sure if that's connected somehow, but wanted to point that out too.
    • Duckman1981 wrote:

I've been having login issues as well for about a week now. I sent a message through the site, the Facebook page and on here and nobody has answered me. It's safe to say now that the games I was in the middle of are now inactive and undoubtedly ruined because of this. I'm not happy.

The issue is that I had been playing the game as normal earlier in the day when it happened and all was normal. I then went away to do something else, but when I came back to the game a few hours later, it wouldn't let me in. After trying a few times, I opted for resetting the password. I get the e-mail to do so, only to find the username in the e-mail is slightly different to what I've been using (real username is Duckman1981, but the e-mail said Duckman_1981). It was after this I sent the message to the site, etc.

On a side note, the same login problem seems to be happening to my account on "Conflict of Nations". Not sure if that's connected somehow, but wanted to point that out too.
      Try with this link.
      Click here
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166:
    • jefin b wrote:

Duckman1981 wrote:

I've been having login issues as well for about a week now. I sent a message through the site, the Facebook page and on here and nobody has answered me. It's safe to say now that the games I was in the middle of are now inactive and undoubtedly ruined because of this. I'm not happy.

Try with this link.Click here
      Yeah, that was the first place I went after doing the password reset. Got a message saying they'd get back to me within 72 hours, which never happened.
    • Duckman1981 wrote:

jefin b wrote:

Duckman1981 wrote:

Try with this link.Click here
      Yeah, that was the first place I went after doing the password reset. Got a message saying they'd get back to me within 72 hours, which never happened.
      Make a separate thread for this.
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166: