Possible new ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I came up with a possible new idea. Again I'm at most hoping for a 1 day unit, but how about the Officer? It would have similar stats itself to commandoes, but it would boost all units within a certain radius by 5% extra speed, and 10% extra damage. It would obviously have a low boost range, since that is on top of everything else, but I think that, as long as it is a fairly expensive unit, and takes a fair amount of time to train, I think this could be a passable concept.
    • WoofWoofWoofy wrote:

I came up with a possible new idea. Again I'm at most hoping for a 1 day unit, but how about the Officer? It would have similar stats itself to commandoes, but it would boost all units within a certain radius by 5% extra speed, and 10% extra damage. It would obviously have a low boost range, since that is on top of everything else, but I think that, as long as it is a fairly expensive unit, and takes a fair amount of time to train, I think this could be a passable concept.
      You don't have an entire unit of Officers though so they would just be a part of normal infantry
    • WoofWoofWoofy wrote:

I came up with a possible new idea. Again I'm at most hoping for a 1 day unit, but how about the Officer? It would have similar stats itself to commandoes, but it would boost all units within a certain radius by 5% extra speed, and 10% extra damage. It would obviously have a low boost range, since that is on top of everything else, but I think that, as long as it is a fairly expensive unit, and takes a fair amount of time to train, I think this could be a passable concept.
      like conflict of nations?
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166:
    • WoofWoofWoofy wrote:

most things In cow is implied, including officers
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!