Declaring war on AI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Declaring war on AI

Who thinks it's a really fun setting to have another 2,3,4 AI declare war on you every day?

Version 1.5 It's a game for noobs without a hint of invention. Units to no avail, infrastructure to nothing, I'm not even talking about any strategic considerations or the need for SBDE. Build a lot of units and send them somewhere ... somehow it will turn out ... horror.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr. Bridger ().

• Mr. Bridger wrote:

Which genius thinks it's a really fun setting to have another 2,3,4 AI declare war on you every day? This game goes completely to hell with its "improvement" (or simplification so that every idiot is realized).

Version 1.5 It's a game for noobs without a hint of invention. Units to no avail, infrastructure to nothing, I'm not even talking about any strategic considerations or the need for SBDE. Build a lot of units and send them somewhere ... somehow it will turn out ... horror.
      1.0 was no better at this. On the contrary.
      I think you have to look more into the strategic options in 1.5. They are more than was in 1.0 and there is more to it than meets the eye.
    • Comrade genz wrote:

It's becuz of popularity, ai feel threatened you'll attack them
      Yes , i have 9 wars , all of them were declared by AI. A decline in popularity should only be indicated by one's own actions. Not as a victim of AI stupidity.

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

Mr. Bridger wrote:

Version 1.5 It's a game for noobs without a hint of invention....
      1.0 was no better at this. On the contrary.I think you have to look more into the strategic options in 1.5. They are more than was in 1.0 and there is more to it than meets the eye.
      Disagree. There arent strategic options :). Militia stronger ( better in ratio p/p) than regular infantry, possibility to build anything at any time, lots of unusable aspects, for each city 10 points, occurrence of resources (big oil fields in Kabul, Florence, Marseille fe..LOL) - well rather not talk ... (the worst in "historical scenarios", when in Palestine or Bhutan, several divisions of heavy tanks will appear: o)) ... just a silly strategy to a mobile application. Such a shame.
      Who thinks that it has any strategic aspect so (imho) does not know what strategy is.
    • 1.5 has SDBE, the maximum units in a stack that can fight at the same time is 10.
      Well if in the real world you surprise attack multiple nations there would be consequences too.

More info:
      Popularity with Elite AI
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • umm such mechanisms ARE implemented, besides there have been instances where absurdly large number of countries declared war, most notably: Germany in WW2
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • it is declared by them since you previously went banzai on every nation
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Wrong idea ;) ... (I have been playing CoW for 5 years,im not a noob.)

AI does not distinguish between aggression and being a victim of aggression. It's just like that. It just counts the states you're at war with and adds more and more.

Well, nothing, if that's the case, something else will be played ... there are plenty of possibilities. It's a real waste of time for this ...