I NEED HELP WITH A GAME PLEASE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I NEED HELP WITH A GAME PLEASE

PLEASE HELP. Im Germany, and ive conquered USSR, Europe etc. I have a coa with 2 empty spots but there are 4 active Players. Poland, Argentina and China and Tibet. Tibet rules India, AArgentina South America and Africa and Poland nothing, i kept him alive and we are friend. I want Poland to be in the coa, Tibet siad he dosnt mind not winning. Now i have to choose between China and Argentina- if i pick China he may betray me as he is the only power matched to me, and same dilemma if i pick Argentina. FUrthermore, i kind of want a solo win.
      China ONLY has Elite Anti Tanks, Infantry and LTS. he has them in big stacks, im not sure how to counter cos of the sheer number. Ask an Qs u have and please help- i cant delay them much longer
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Oh also i rule USA. another problem is that for some unknown reason my economy plunged 50% lower overnight while China's doubled
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • My biggest problem is the economic plunge- ive gone from producing 2,300 iron pr hr to 1,600, and price of iron has risen from 6 to 27. How do i fix this mysterious plunge???
      And morale is dropping fast in the east!!!!!!!

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength

The post was edited 1 time, last by GrandEmpire ().

• The red lines are defensive lines, blue line weaker defensive line
      Resources circled in red have fallen greatly, circled in blue slightly risen
      Images
      • HELP 1.JPG

156.77 kB, 1,318×627, viewed 128 times
      • HELP 2.JPG

166.06 kB, 1,365×506, viewed 112 times
      • HELP 3.JPG

267.94 kB, 1,336×634, viewed 116 times
      • HELP 4.JPG

163.81 kB, 1,366×640, viewed 120 times
      • HELP 5.JPG

74.97 kB, 897×546, viewed 117 times

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Bro.... that is not help. Im serious this is an important game to me

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • no china if he shares map me he would attack straight away plus i kinda want a solo win i got 1300 points

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • NO no im OK with coa win. Tibet says he dont care, so its between Poland China and Argentina and ive deadlocked Poland
      @K.Rokossovski please help me HURRY

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Sounds like China doesn't have any air defense? If so, build up an air force and take him out; those AT/inf/LT stacks will melt like snow in Zanzibar when you hang 10 bombers over them.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Roki i considered but...
      Problem 1. China just added AA to his forces- so now its just LT, ANTI TANK, AA, And infantry.
      Problem 2. China has 400 units- my fornt would collapse before i could melt them all
      Problem 3. I have only 30 planes in the east, cant get more because i need them for South Europe

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Oh and he just took most of IRAN

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • the infantry is maxed LT is maxed and he has ELITE anti tanks ive seen one kill 2 heavies

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • So basically you're saying you can't fight him... well in that case you have your answer as well...?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.