Possible accidental account duplication?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Possible accidental account duplication?

OK so this is a bit of a saga, apologies. I used to play COW about a year ago, I recently went to pick it up again, put in my details and my account was not there, did not even recognise my email address to do recovery. I assumed this was due to updates. So I made a new account, used a link from a YouTube video and paid a few quid to get some high command and gold, and started a couple games. All on the original email address from a year ago and on desktop. Then today I put my details into my phone, and it came up with my year old level 47 account with no gold, HC or games, and I can't find any option to log out?
      I can't understand how it recognised none of my details before but now suddenly has reserected my old account and over-written my new one?
      The dates involved from log ins and the fact that I tried to use the same email password and username each time should make it obvious I'm not trying to multi-account, but what's going on?
      I have used the delete account feature on my 'old' account on my mobile but that takes days for some reason?
      If there is a mod who could look into this before I get auto-banned or go insane I will love them forever :P