THE ULTIMATE GAME

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• German Empire initial armies wiped out- but so is Europe.
      Wermacht focused on Artillery and Mech Infant. luftwaffe makin bombers for the Reich
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • ye
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Day 4:
      Army strength report came, Germany and i are 4th and 3rd place respectively at 8%.

Strategic Overview: Argentina finally started expanding, Brazil isnt doing anything really, Miradosh von Krasd the leader of Venezuela went afk.
      The Entirety of Western Europe is controlled by us. I am making more troops in Africa to help against Asia. Soviets are trying to expand into Xinjiang as they are defeated in Germany's front.
      USA is finishing off the Canadian attackers and Mexico is expanding to the South.
      In Asia, India isnt expanding much, Nationalist China our only Asian ally got a peace deal with Japan, The USA is (still) at war with them.

My thoughts:
      UK is not expanding/captured cities till now, will have to see if they are good ally in general.
      Will attack British India and French indochina with Navy produced in Africa, will further up my military conquests my taking Greece.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • @Ciro702 why u dun nuthin'?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • *oh no oh no*

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Ciro show mercy to us

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Karl's morale is increased after defeating Ciro in chess.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • only time i lost morale due to chess was when i lost to Mongolia man in my Italy game in my original Italy HWW thread.. but then again he was defeated..

Secretary of Nova0213
    • you wont be able to beat me

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Karl's morale is decreased after defeating his ally in chess twice. 1 bullet game and 1 classical game where Karl gave said ally a gajillion takebacks.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • bullet game no count.
      Proper game- you gave me THREE givebacks cos my cursor glitched, and it was a VERY close game

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

bullet game no count.
      Proper game- you gave me THREE givebacks cos my cursor glitched, and it was a VERY close game
      nope, i can destroy you at aný given position

Secretary of Nova0213
    • SURE! lets do a 15 min one RIGHT NOW

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Grand.. i'll post the result here..

Secretary of Nova0213
    • KARL CHESS ME
      I DONT GOT TIME DO A 10 MIN ONE RN

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Ultimate Game update:
      Images
      • WORLD WAR 5.jpg

15.2 kB, 287×168, viewed 113 times

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength