THE ULTIMATE GAME

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• day 14: i had lost my entire initial naval invasion force (16 units) and my land based invasion force at Suez (4 units) due to the Persian airforce (day 11) so i went into an arms race into producing a massive airforce and a navy at Indian ocean that can combat the rather powerful Persian navy. At start of this arms race (day 11) i was around 170 units something, and Persia was at 200 i believe.
      i started a bombing campaign at day 13 that destroyed most of Persian army in Syria (40 units) and did a battle in the Indian Ocean with my hastily assembled fleet against the persians who i had let prepare for a week. I destroyed it (30 units for no loss). Today i destroyed the ENTIRE Persian airforce (50 units).
      Army sizes: Italy (me): 216 units
      Persia: 128units
      Germany: 105 units
      Argentina (Ciro): 166 units
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • also my coalition allies are useless
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • whowh wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

i knew abt this thread too busy to post, few ppl know what's going on irl for me excepting @Nova0213
      ***Starts chanting tell us***
      Forgot you replied lol. well, you and i are now friends, you will get to learn what happened when both of us are free to discuss about this.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Is this about the marriage
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Not much. I bombed the heck out of UK and killed millions but produced no units. karl carried us, i went afk he won alone bye bye
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Day 35: i win the coalition win alone. grand went afk because of the removal of canvas, i was the only one left.
      the coalition had china as well, but they went afk after a devastating war with australia and spain.
      basically australia started first and i was rushing through india to save china the night before so i immediately nuked the aussie forces and moved into their occupied indochina. i then moved my european force to capture the spanish cores and sent a secret expeditionary force to capture the australian cores. i think the lighting fast australian campaign that destroyed the aussie economy was what caused australia to leave the game. and me occupying the spanish cores and spain's previously stated intention of leaving cow caused them to leave the game and as for ciro... seeing as i was basically wrecking everything on earth, he went afk.
      i won the game, but i will leave cow for a few weeks, covid has ruined my plans for now.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • 1000 vps, i was waiting for grand to come and immediately press retire for us to win.... butt he was too slow and i won aloe and i got a coa instead of solo as i was in the coalition.... too sad, napoleon and i didnt win

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

I have no problem with the graphics, this is overreaction
      this graphics just isnt comprehendible on my laptop, so i cant play on laptop

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Mao-Tun Shanyu wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

I have no problem with the graphics, this is overreaction
      this graphics just isnt comprehendible on my laptop, so i cant play on laptop
      Switch to low graphics mode
      i am talking about low graphics mode lol

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Day 35: i win the coalition win alone. grand went afk because of the removal of canvas, i was the only one left.
      the coalition had china as well, but they went afk after a devastating war with australia and spain.
      basically australia started first and i was rushing through india to save china the night before so i immediately nuked the aussie forces and moved into their occupied indochina. i then moved my european force to capture the spanish cores and sent a secret expeditionary force to capture the australian cores. i think the lighting fast australian campaign that destroyed the aussie economy was what caused australia to leave the game. and me occupying the spanish cores and spain's previously stated intention of leaving cow caused them to leave the game and as for ciro... seeing as i was basically wrecking everything on earth, he went afk.
      i won the game, but i will leave cow for a few weeks, covid has ruined my plans for now.
      Hehe, phone and computer go bonk *ded*.
      Ciro702

EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Any problems or bugs found? Submit a ticket here! :P

"Having an army is good. Having the insight of an enemy's is better"
    • Ciro702 wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Day 35: i win the coalition win alone. grand went afk because of the removal of canvas, i was the only one left.
      Hehe, phone and computer go bonk *ded*.
      For context, my computer fan died on me and had to replace it. Luckily it's been replaced. However, I can't play on mobile now because of canvas being gone. For now, let's take a moment of silence for canvas and hope that our performance issues are fixed.
      Ciro702

EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Any problems or bugs found? Submit a ticket here! :P

"Having an army is good. Having the insight of an enemy's is better"
    • moment of silence indeed.
      Also poor excuse for losing to karl hahahahahahah jk jk

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • same thing happened to me but reversed, i am now stuck on mobile since pc cant support anything webgl related

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I dont get it. Supremacy uses webgl and yet its OK.

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength