THE ULTIMATE GAME

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• THE ULTIMATE GAME

@GrandEmpire along with @Ciro702 and i joined a game with rest of global chat.
      We are going to win this..
      Grand is Germany
      I Italy
      Ciro Argentina.
      Grand and i are in a coalition with UK. We have many allies and enemies rn but i'll give proper report at day change
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Bro give proper report now.
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Alright
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Allies: Coalition: UK, Germany and Italy. Argentina and Sweden is an ally of Germany, Spain is an ally of mine.
      Enemies: Enemy coalition: Netherlands, USSR and British India are enemies of Germany.

Situation (day 1): Germany has angered all active european nations, so i have to prepare as well. I will attack France. My goal now is to develop Africa so i can get British Egypt and South Africa. I dont trust UK so i need a counter-force against him as well

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I angered no one- the USSR tried to meddle with my internal affairs
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Lolz guys Karl is mega aggressive i said i wanted France and he shouldnt attack it he threatens to betray me its fine tho we made amends

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Just look
      Images
      • ULTIMATE GAME1.JPG

209.96 kB, 1,328×630, viewed 147 times

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Ciro please chat on the game and fight for me diplomatically

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Lmao i though youd be stacked Ciro lvl 180 then i realise my level higher
      But your stats are Noice

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Lolz guys Karl is mega aggressive i said i wanted France and he shouldnt attack it he threatens to betray me its fine tho we made amends
      Well saying that u'll kill me in all caps in the coalition diplomacy channel says otherwise

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I didnt mean it like that.
      ANyhow my point of view on things:
      Expansion: Mighty Empire has quashed Netherlands Poland Luxemborg Danzig and Belgium. USSR dares to declare war.
      China has expressed support.
      Researching random things cos Germany starts with research pretty much maxed
      Armies will win in the west but gonna be hurt bad
      LONG LIVE THE REICH

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i need resources to start my ULTRA MODERNIFICATION and then i take Africa and India.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • German forces have smashed through France! In the East we are winning astoundingly!
      Ciro a MOD is on our side! CAN NOTHING STOP US?
      @whowh you shoulda been here

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

German forces have smashed through France! In the East we are winning astoundingly!
      Ciro a MOD is on our side! CAN NOTHING STOP US?
      @whowh you shoulda been here
      only Dummkompf moves can stop us

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Yes! Time for me to nuke myself

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • OOF UK is a HORRIBLE player now im disappointed

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i'll unstack all my armies and attack Argentina brb

Secretary of Nova0213
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

OOF UK is a HORRIBLE player now im disappointed
      u noticed it now?
      Alr, how do u intend to kill him? Betray? I know u wont do that. Wait for him to be inactive? Will take time.

Secretary of Nova0213