Join Now, 1st Peace Division! | Alliance recruitments | Recruiting Now !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Join Now, 1st Peace Division! | Alliance recruitments | Recruiting Now !

Hello all CoW player, without an alliance of course. The 1st Peace Divisions is REQRUITING! If you are in need of an alliance and has good stats at least 1.0, rank +20, and of course active and experienced we aren't asking for much. We have more detailed expectations in our Call of War alliance description check it out! We also have an Alliance discord so if you would like to join it DM me in forums or in Call of War @sTaNKyKaRL. Join the 1st Peace Division NOW :thumbup: !

-Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
    • @sTaNKyKaRL is totally not me.. he is tanky, not Karl
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • NexusDarkon wrote:

Hello all CoW player, without an alliance of course. The 1st Peace Divisions is REQRUITING! If you are in need of an alliance and has good stats at least 1.0, rank +20, and of course active and experienced we aren't asking for much. We have more detailed expectations in our Call of War alliance description check it out! We also have an Alliance discord so if you would like to join it DM me in forums or in Call of War @sTaNKyKaRL. Join the 1st Peace Division NOW :thumbup: !

no offense but if you want people to join please use good grammar like REQURITING just a tip man.
      when being betrayed betray
    • Larry is god lol lol wrote:

NexusDarkon wrote:

no offense but if you want people to join please use good grammar like REQURITING just a tip man.
      Uhm "no offence" but somebody get this man a dictionary Come correct me when you know how to spell right cause your just gonna make me loss brain cells no offence. Apply to the 1st Peace Division were more than teaching new players to play CoW but to get more grammar as well "idk why its funny wrote like this" .