Aggressive A.I.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aggressive A.I.

Lately it seems that AI territories are taking things a bit seriously. I am used to be careful with AI territories that border me because it seems that they are vicious and simply want to kill everyone. I have to say though, that over the years, I don't remember AI players being quite so aggressive. For example, I am playing a map as Italy and within the past 24 hours Romania, Algeria and Poland have all attacked me. Three in one day? That seems a bit excessive to me as it pretty much just stops any plans I have at expansion and forces me to redistribute what few troops I have at this early point of the game to my borders to defend. This followed with the recent flipping of territories due to moral issues makes me pretty much have to leave a troop in every single city.

I guess it's part of the game now but I can't recall having to be on such a defensive footing all of the time and the sheer aggressive blood lust of these AI territories. It seems there is no safe place to be these days and you simply have to assume that each and every single AI will eventually attack you and try to distract you from expanding.
      KATHEDLOK
      555 BLACK CATS