Login Issues for a Week

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Login Issues for a Week

I've been having login issues as well for about a week now. I sent a message through the site, the Facebook page and on here and nobody has answered me. It's safe to say now that the games I was in the middle of are now inactive and undoubtedly ruined because of this. I'm not happy. :wallbash

The issue is that I had been playing the game as normal earlier in the day when it happened and all was normal. I then went away to do something else, but when I came back to the game a few hours later, it wouldn't let me in. After trying a few times, I opted for resetting the password. I get the e-mail to do so, only to find the username in the e-mail is slightly different to what I've been using (real username is Duckman1981, but the e-mail said Duckman_1981). It was after this I sent the message to the site, etc.

On a side note, the same login problem seems to be happening to my account on "Conflict of Nations". Not sure if that's connected somehow, but wanted to point that out too.
    • DoctorDR1 wrote:

Hi! Please submit a support ticket so that we can assist you.

Also, your CoN login is the same as your CoW login, which is most likely why you’re experiencing issues there as well.
      OK, I've done this and got e-mail responses and that's fine. There was a couple responses, and the last one suggesting that my problem has been dealt with.

It reads, "OK I think we have figured out what happened. Looks like you created a second account called Duckman_1981 that was associated with your email address. Your Duckman1981 had no email address. I deleted the Duckman_1981 account and have your email address now associated with Duckman1981 so the change password process should now work fine."

However, it isn't fine. When I tried to change the password, it said my account had been deleted??? I replied the e-mail directly asking about this, but I had no reply. That was 2 days ago.

Please help. I'm very close to just giving up altogether.