Map scrolling problem??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map scrolling problem??

Weirdest thing ever is happening... never seen anything like it before. You drag the map to scroll it, but when you release the mouse, the map jumps back to where you started?? All other stuff works normal (diplomacy, espionage, production, etc etc) but the map becomes unscrollable. HOWEVER, somehow in the background it DID scroll, cause when you click on the map, provinces in a completely different region are selected... for example, I live in Africa, tried scrollong (and jumping back) a lot of times, and now provinces in Colombia and Mexico are selected...

Yes I reloaded several times, even rebooted my PC, nothing helps.

Anyone else experiencing weird map behavior???
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Yeah, it's gone now... very weird indeed! Was consistent for about 15 minutes...
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • This happens to me a lot, I refresh the link and restart my WiFi connection, and it doesn’t work. I am Saudi Arabia in an A.N.A.I (dirty minded, it’s All Nations All In) map, and when I try and click on my core provinces, they select a province in Norway. Pretty weird indeed
      Read (color) :thumbup: