Irish123

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Irish123 wrote in Bytro Labs’ wall:

Hello, I wanted to reach out and ask about I problem I have been having. I have played this game on my pc and I absolutly love it but I find myself at disadvantages since I do not have the moblie app. I therefore downloaded the mobile app and it will allow me to login but will not even take me to the home page where I can access my games. Please can you tell me how to fix it? (My mobile device is IOS 11.0 or later)
      Read (color) :thumbup:
    • So what if he wrote in bytrolabs wall?? Are you getting the same problem? To access homepage he needs to tap on globe, also this is a simple issue, when your playing on mobile, it redirects to nearest game instead of directly to homepage. Did you even understand the question before answering it? Or just posted a thread to increase rank? Not that anyone cares about rank tho.
    • yahya_ wrote:

@Irish123 wrote in Bytro Labs’ wall:

Hello, I wanted to reach out and ask about I problem I have been having. I have played this game on my pc and I absolutly love it but I find myself at disadvantages since I do not have the moblie app. I therefore downloaded the mobile app and it will allow me to login but will not even take me to the home page where I can access my games. Please can you tell me how to fix it? (My mobile device is IOS 11.0 or later)
      so what?
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166:
    • jefin b wrote:

yahya_ wrote:

@Irish123 wrote in Bytro Labs’ wall:

so what?
      Also, I answered it, so no point of you replying just a 2 letter word.