Pinned The Open Bar Chatroom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RBoi200 wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

grand and whowh did naughty things and they alongside rboi and i are placed on time out by bmfox
      You and I weren't placed on timeout...
      we are
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

RBoi200 wrote:

Comrade genz wrote:

So why is there no Tagalog, Arabic, Urdu or Hindi servers??? There must be some, Arabic and hindi are the most spoken languages
      Tagalog isn't widely spoken. For Urdu and Hindi, most people in Pakistan and India can speak English, so there are no servers for those languages. I do think there should be an Arabic server...
      as has been stated previously this language base isnt large enough, but one can petition
      Hindi is the
      4th or most spoken language
    • Comrade genz wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

RBoi200 wrote:

Comrade genz wrote:

So why is there no Tagalog, Arabic, Urdu or Hindi servers??? There must be some, Arabic and hindi are the most spoken languages
      Tagalog isn't widely spoken. For Urdu and Hindi, most people in Pakistan and India can speak English, so there are no servers for those languages. I do think there should be an Arabic server...
      as has been stated previously this language base isnt large enough, but one can petition
      Hindi is the4th or most spoken language
      not in CoW
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

RBoi200 wrote:

Comrade genz wrote:

Hindi and Arabic have almost as many native speakers and English.
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • u can post but BM placed us here

Secretary of Nova0213
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Never a positive remark. Deliberately irritating people. Smirching their walls. Trying to get them banned. Even succeeding, ffs. Taking credit for others' posts. Spamming 5-word posts all the time.

How are you NOT the troll?
      Defacing wall rumor has to stop. I nevere got them banned, I was surprised seeing them banned. I never took credit of other's posts.

How am I The Reroll.
    • hey @Nova0213 guess your leader is grounded lol

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Comrade genz wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Never a positive remark. Deliberately irritating people. Smirching their walls. Trying to get them banned. Even succeeding, ffs. Taking credit for others' posts. Spamming 5-word posts all the time.

Defacing wall rumor has to stop. I nevere got them banned, I was surprised seeing them banned. I never took credit of other's posts.
      How am I The Reroll.
      Axis blitz guide, removal of your posts in walls etc.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Comrade genz wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

u can post but BM placed us here
      even me, he thought our quintumvirate caused this, so I told him everything, he removed my name.
      how did you communicate? Conversation? U posted? Where??

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Nova0213 wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

hey @Nova0213 guess your leader is grounded lol
      Uh, what

What did you do
      i have been naughty boi i guess

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Comrade genz wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

How am I The Reroll.
      Sigh. You can't deny "CoW Madness". You said(I remember, you can't deny it), "It's where I make offensive jokes." YOU even admitted it was offensive. You did credit Scrappy in the Allies guide HOWEVER you never did that in the Axis guide, BTW when you added Scrappy's post it made even less sense.

• RBoi200 wrote:

Comrade genz wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Defacing wall rumor has to stop. I nevere got them banned, I was surprised seeing them banned. I never took credit of other's posts.How am I The Reroll.
      Sigh. You can't deny "CoW Madness". You said(I remember, you can't deny it), "It's where I make offensive jokes." YOU even admitted it was offensive. You did credit Scrappy in the Allies guide HOWEVER you never did that in the Axis guide, BTW when you added Scrappy's post it made even less sense.
      CoW madness is gone! From all walls
    • Comrade genz wrote:

RBoi200 wrote:

Comrade genz wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Defacing wall rumor has to stop. I nevere got them banned, I was surprised seeing them banned. I never took credit of other's posts.How am I The Reroll.
      CoW madness is gone! From all walls
      I know it's gone, thanks to the mods(some credit has to go to you for editing my wall). Don't pretend like it never happened though.

• what a lovely lovely thread we have got, and oh so embarassing for the ppl who got pinged

Secretary of Nova0213