Pinned The Open Bar Chatroom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No, worst he has done is try (and fail) at ruining RP’s. He’s somehow gotten into a couple but was killed and forgotten. He has said he wants to go after the next one. But honestly he doesn’t seem intelligent enough to hack an account. Especially using it in a way to barely get him banned (he didn’t just drop an N-word, he had a whole argument and seemed kinda adamant rather than trolling? That one mention of trolling seemed rather minor).

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Odd. Probably not Liberty then.

Probably wishful thinking, but it's possible it was someone else with different goals. Maybe someone he knows IRL or something? He doesn't, or claims he doesn't, know who did it, so that leaves a lot of options.

Imma go to bed now and hope we get more information by morning.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • Before I go (really this time) one final thought:

I feel like if he really had said all that shit, he wouldn't be trying to cover it up now. I wasn't expecting to get what I got in my inbox, I was expecting a bunch of half-arsed not!apologies like the ones he gave here, and claims that you lot were overreacting. He has acknowledged that what he said was not okay. Now, if it really was him and he's realised that what he said wasn't acceptable, that's still a step in the right direction, although trying to deny responsibility is hardly the right way to go about making amends. But I get the feeling he would still be trying to justify what he said, or say he was joking or misunderstood, if it was in fact him.

I could be wrong, this is just gut feeling, but I wanted to put it out there.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
    • Lady Aragosta wrote:

Before I go (really this time) one final thought:

I feel like if he really had said all that shit, he wouldn't be trying to cover it up now. I wasn't expecting to get what I got in my inbox, I was expecting a bunch of half-arsed not!apologies like the ones he gave here, and claims that you lot were overreacting. He has acknowledged that what he said was not okay. Now, if it really was him and he's realised that what he said wasn't acceptable, that's still a step in the right direction, although trying to deny responsibility is hardly the right way to go about making amends. But I get the feeling he would still be trying to justify what he said, or say he was joking or misunderstood, if it was in fact him.

Yup. Was thinking that as well. Though a story about account hacks isn't very feasible as well, unless he has a DAMN good story about it.

The plot thickens.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Lady Aragosta wrote:

Before I go (really this time) one final thought:

Your late night thinking is correct. I do hope that he is right… and that if he’s lying he just admits and apologizes. I couldn’t really look at him the same again for a while, but perhaps he might even be able to come back after some time. I don’t know.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • I can't upload a picture idk why (bad internet?)
      I will sum up what he said:
      1) He says that liberty did not hack him, he calls him a child incapable of hacking
      2) Some other person hacked him
      3) He also said that Liberty is pretty lifeless, he might have got someone to hack his account and then he took control of it (once he got password) and then trolled entire forums.
      4) He says whoever wrote that impersonated (writing style, and continuing his older posts) him very well, perhaps had been planning to do this for days.

I think its a 60/40 chance, good chance that he was hacked. In fact, if you open the user list and type the mister class, you will find like 10 accounts, just goes on to show that how many times someone has tried to impersonate him.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

I can't upload a picture idk why (bad internet?)
      1) He says that liberty did not hack him, he calls him a child incapable of hacking
      3) He also said that Liberty is pretty lifeless, he might have got someone to hack his account and then he took control of it (once he got password) and then trolled entire forums.
      4) He says whoever wrote that impersonated (writing style, and continuing his older posts) him very well, perhaps had been planning to do this for days.

I think its a 60/40 chance, good chance that he was hacked. In fact, if you open the user list and type the mister class, you will find like 10 accounts, just goes on to show that how many times someone has tried to impersonate him.
      I mean, I have some impersonator... but, not until hacking.
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • Kadeko wrote:

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

I mean, I have some impersonator... but, not until hacking.
      Yeah but the trolls hate him a lot so maybe.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. If he goes back to behaving the way he was, we kick him off the forums again. It would be nice to know if he really was responsible or not, but I'm not sure we ever will for certain.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
    • Lady Aragosta wrote:

I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. If he goes back to behaving the way he was, we kick him off the forums again. It would be nice to know if he really was responsible or not, but I'm not sure we ever will for certain.
      I agree, lets give him another chance but the moment he says anything pro-german, we kick him out.

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • However, lets see what @Carking the 6th @Talvisota have to say...(you guys pls check both OBCR and German homefront)

And if they agree, will he return through a new acc or an old one? For latter, I think we will need to appeal to get him unbanned.

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • New account I think. And yes, since Car and Talvisota were the ones the most badly hurt by the German Homefront Incident, I think it should be up to them to decide whether they believe TMC enough to give him a second chance or not.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
    • Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

In game or on the forum?
      Stay Sweet!
    • On the forum. It's all but certain that the TMC we've been talking to through the game account is the real one.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here: