Pinned The Open Bar Chatroom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Part 2 of my grievances in open bar chatroom:

I started my war by attacking Ma-Clique held Malaysia, quickly taking Kuala Lumpur with a lone AC and pushing from there. About 75% of my armies were in the east as I was previously conquering the Pacific islands, so they needed about a day to arrive. I hoped they wouldn't gather enough vps to win before day 14, and in the closing seconds, I was ready to collect the so-called "pity gold". Then, day 14 hit.

(for privacy issues I won't show their usernames) Top is Spain, then SW Africa, then Maranhao, then Ma-Clique, then Saskatchewan, and then me. Amazingly, South Argentina had went inactive, causing them to not gain a victory on day 14. Seeing this equivalent of a miracle, I was emboldened and began pushing my troops inward before I went to sleep. The next day, when I woke up, I found that my initial small invasion forces were wiped out and some of my air units were killed too. I was thinking, "Hm, Ma-Clique knows what he's doing." But I still had a lone AC virtually freely roaming around, so I directed it up to Burma, where it was completely empty. Then, while I was at school, some of my planes died to a 13-unit interceptor stack, which I previously had known it existed. I was sad, but in weeb fashion, I said "daijobu (it's alright)". I continued on, defeating lone subs of Ma-Clique which honestly weren't even there at the end of day 13. On the east, I defeated many Spanish ships since I had a reveal all at day change, which greatly helped my positioning of ships.

Then, something started to get fishy. My unprotected convoys (I was being an idiot) started being attacked by the 13-unit fighter stack, then a 7-unit naval bomber stack. Before the war, I did not know Ma-Clique had any naval bombers, but I assumed with his strong industrial capacity (he had lvl 4 or 5 airbases in his cores) that it is possible. He also noticed my carrier fleet, protected only with a single sub and cruiser (my main fleets were out sub-hunting) which should've been far enough from coast he couldn't have seen it. I assumed it was his good luck that brought his subs to notice it. Finally, there was the endless waves of lvl 2 motor inf, force marching in sparse intervals, which I also assumed was from his industrial capacity.

Meanwhile, my lone AC had taken two cities and was advancing to a third, Chittagong. An AT suddenly spawned, yet I assumed again, since it was lvl 1, it was probably an emergency stopgap. Plus, it was too weak to stop my lvl 3 AT anyways, so I continued. When I did battle, I suddenly saw a battleship spawned at Chittagong. Alright, that's clearly golding, isn't it? So I confronted him.

To my surprise, he admitted very early, which made me more angry. He suspected his coalition mates might try to betray him, so he apparently only sent a "small force" my side.

As you can see, I lost my temper pretty early. I didn't like what was going on, and the fact that he used such a lousy excuse only made it worse. I had hoped for a challenging game, but what I got was fighting an impossible war against a golder. Still, I clinged on to the hope that he was only using hard-earned gold, hence not p2w and has a limit.

And then this happened. At this point I was extremely pissed, so I decided to use my own hard-earned gold against him (I had a mere stock of 21k from my past victories), damaging airbases and producing a few planes. Alas, gold now is much more expensive to use, so it had little effect.

Between these two images, I had posted on the news, basically ranting and being salty (yes, I admit to that). Ma-Clique retaliated, and our relationship basically dropped to rock bottom. The rest is just me giving up on writing anything decent with us being idiots who are very obviously pissed at each other.I ended with a japanese phrase, for I am somewhat a weeb: "sayonara", meaning "goodbye" (with a personal tint of "i hope i don't see you again" hehe).

As side notes, here are our news statements, posted between our own personal msgs (note the times):
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Part 3 because I reached attachment limit:

It ended with these literal essays (mine was so long I had to divide into two attachments):

Who is in the right, and who is in the wrong? I am accused of betrayal, which I admit, but were my reasons justified? He is accused of golding, which he admits, but were his reasons justified?

Note I did not attach their usernames to keep their identities safe. I do not want to be banned for gold-shaming or blacklisting, and please... DON'T even try finding out who Ma-Clique is. Him getting mad is perfectly reasonable as I called him some pretty ugly things.

More side notes:

- Ma-Clique had kept his share map with me for some hours even after I turned to peace.
      - He had sent a peace offer but I rejected it.
      - At the time of the writing of this post, Ma-Clique has built a naval base, ordinance foundry, some more planes, and probably some more other stuff.
      - Of the 21k gold I had, I used around 15k, which I really regret using now.
      - I lost more troops against Ma-Clique than him to me mostly because of my own blunders, but had a great casualty ratio against Spain (spies help a lot)
      - Before the war, Spain even asked me to join another game with him.
      - The war began about this time exactly yesterday.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • sorry racc, u arent in the right, ma-clique is more in the right. ma-clique dosent need to give an eplanation of where he uses his gold
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

sorry racc, u arent in the right, ma-clique is more in the right. ma-clique dosent need to give an eplanation of where he uses his gold
      Fair point. I can't stop him from using gold, nor does he have to tell me where he uses his gold.

• purplepizza117 wrote:

@Little Racoon You should've just tried to join the coalition and won the game!
      you dont gett the point, it isnt about victory it is about fairness, rac is asking if ma-clique or rac is current in their course of actions
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Little Racoon wrote:

Part 3 because I reached attachment limit:

It ended with these literal essays (mine was so long I had to divide into two attachments):

Who is in the right, and who is in the wrong? I am accused of betrayal, which I admit, but were my reasons justified? He is accused of golding, which he admits, but were his reasons justified?

Note I did not attach their usernames to keep their identities safe. I do not want to be banned for gold-shaming or blacklisting, and please... DON'T even try finding out who Ma-Clique is. Him getting mad is perfectly reasonable as I called him some pretty ugly things.

More side notes:

- Ma-Clique had kept his share map with me for some hours even after I turned to peace.
      - He had sent a peace offer but I rejected it.
      - At the time of the writing of this post, Ma-Clique has built a naval base, ordinance foundry, some more planes, and probably some more other stuff.
      - Of the 21k gold I had, I used around 15k, which I really regret using now.
      - I lost more troops against Ma-Clique than him to me mostly because of my own blunders, but had a great casualty ratio against Spain (spies help a lot)
      - Before the war, Spain even asked me to join another game with him.
      - The war began about this time exactly yesterday.
      what’s your ingame username just wondering
    • Well gold is basically unfair. But what can we do? It is also the one thing that keeps our free game up at all...
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Little Racoon wrote:

Part 2 of my grievances in open bar chatroom:

I started my war by attacking Ma-Clique held Malaysia, quickly taking Kuala Lumpur with a lone AC and pushing from there. About 75% of my armies were in the east as I was previously conquering the Pacific islands, so they needed about a day to arrive. I hoped they wouldn't gather enough vps to win before day 14, and in the closing seconds, I was ready to collect the so-called "pity gold". Then, day 14 hit.

(for privacy issues I won't show their usernames) Top is Spain, then SW Africa, then Maranhao, then Ma-Clique, then Saskatchewan, and then me. Amazingly, South Argentina had went inactive, causing them to not gain a victory on day 14. Seeing this equivalent of a miracle, I was emboldened and began pushing my troops inward before I went to sleep. The next day, when I woke up, I found that my initial small invasion forces were wiped out and some of my air units were killed too. I was thinking, "Hm, Ma-Clique knows what he's doing." But I still had a lone AC virtually freely roaming around, so I directed it up to Burma, where it was completely empty. Then, while I was at school, some of my planes died to a 13-unit interceptor stack, which I previously had known it existed. I was sad, but in weeb fashion, I said "daijobu (it's alright)". I continued on, defeating lone subs of Ma-Clique which honestly weren't even there at the end of day 13. On the east, I defeated many Spanish ships since I had a reveal all at day change, which greatly helped my positioning of ships.

Then, something started to get fishy. My unprotected convoys (I was being an idiot) started being attacked by the 13-unit fighter stack, then a 7-unit naval bomber stack. Before the war, I did not know Ma-Clique had any naval bombers, but I assumed with his strong industrial capacity (he had lvl 4 or 5 airbases in his cores) that it is possible. He also noticed my carrier fleet, protected only with a single sub and cruiser (my main fleets were out sub-hunting) which should've been far enough from coast he couldn't have seen it. I assumed it was his good luck that brought his subs to notice it. Finally, there was the endless waves of lvl 2 motor inf, force marching in sparse intervals, which I also assumed was from his industrial capacity.

Meanwhile, my lone AC had taken two cities and was advancing to a third, Chittagong. An AT suddenly spawned, yet I assumed again, since it was lvl 1, it was probably an emergency stopgap. Plus, it was too weak to stop my lvl 3 AT anyways, so I continued. When I did battle, I suddenly saw a battleship spawned at Chittagong. Alright, that's clearly golding, isn't it? So I confronted him.

To my surprise, he admitted very early, which made me more angry. He suspected his coalition mates might try to betray him, so he apparently only sent a "small force" my side.

As you can see, I lost my temper pretty early. I didn't like what was going on, and the fact that he used such a lousy excuse only made it worse. I had hoped for a challenging game, but what I got was fighting an impossible war against a golder. Still, I clinged on to the hope that he was only using hard-earned gold, hence not p2w and has a limit.

And then this happened. At this point I was extremely pissed, so I decided to use my own hard-earned gold against him (I had a mere stock of 21k from my past victories), damaging airbases and producing a few planes. Alas, gold now is much more expensive to use, so it had little effect.

Between these two images, I had posted on the news, basically ranting and being salty (yes, I admit to that). Ma-Clique retaliated, and our relationship basically dropped to rock bottom. The rest is just me giving up on writing anything decent with us being idiots who are very obviously pissed at each other.I ended with a japanese phrase, for I am somewhat a weeb: "sayonara", meaning "goodbye" (with a personal tint of "i hope i don't see you again" hehe).

As side notes, here are our news statements, posted between our own personal msgs (note the times):

well gold is part of the game.
      when being betrayed betray
    • BM fox the Forum has a glitch. even tho u mentioned me this didnt show up in my notifications. Other times i havnt been notified of replies to my threads please fix
      Also i didnt read the whole 11 pages someone summarize.
      ALSO YES LETS GO INSANE HERE MUHAHAHAHA.
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

BM fox the Forum has a glitch. even tho u mentioned me this didnt show up in my notifications. Other times i havnt been notified of replies to my threads please fix
      Also i didnt read the whole 11 pages someone summarize.
      ALSO YES LETS GO INSANE HERE MUHAHAHAHA.
      I don't know, i've send you an explication each time. You need to check with a GO but I think at this time it will be low on their to do list.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • oh and your ban explanation message never came.
      Also
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength