Pinned The Open Bar Chatroom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

That I doubt lmao. Under fascism, there was a higher class of people who were to be the best. Trying to be careful of what I say, but surely you know the uber vs untermensch stuff. So there wouldn't be slaughter after a certain point, once things were established.
      How do you think we could possibly take you seriously after posing an argument like that? Do you really mean, just kill off a few billion people and we can just get back to business as usual?

Besides, if you say communism took over the world, how do you feel about the much bigger complex of American expansionist policies? Please don't tell me you think YOUR private phone calls are NOT in the NSA archives, you know.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

That I doubt lmao. Under fascism, there was a higher class of people who were to be the best. Trying to be careful of what I say, but surely you know the uber vs untermensch stuff. So there wouldn't be slaughter after a certain point, once things were established.
      How do you think we could possibly take you seriously after posing an argument like that? Do you really mean, just kill off a few billion people and we can just get back to business as usual?
      Besides, if you say communism took over the world, how do you feel about the much bigger complex of American expansionist policies? Please don't tell me you think YOUR private phone calls are NOT in the NSA archives, you know.
      America should stick to keeping the sea lanes open. I'm not even American myself lmao, America is a broken country. Besides people have always died in history, wars are nothing new. It's weird to not kill people en masse. Not that I advocate for it, that is.

America needs to keep its nose out of things. They don't help anyone by sitting in a country for 20 years dropping JDAMs. They do a disservice to everyone by dragging NATO and Co into stupid proxy wars. The drug war and war on terror have created untold amounts of problems in this world and I hate them for it. Can't even smoke a joint without looking over your shoulder because of them. As if weed didn't make you paranoid enough already xD
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• wait, aRtI eXiStS? I'm obviously joking, just wanted a way to return to the forums. So, how's everyone been?
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • cl0xy wrote:

IronKnight wrote:

wait, aRtI eXiStS? I'm obviously joking, just wanted a way to return to the forums. So, how's everyone been?
      Good
      Nice dude, long time no see

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

All these people recognising each other and I'm just like who the hell is everyone? Haha, maybe I have been gone too long. I don't know anyone anymore.
      Lol. Also, I see you here @BrutusTrump how you been mate

• IronKnight wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

All these people recognising each other and I'm just like who the hell is everyone? Haha, maybe I have been gone too long. I don't know anyone anymore.
      I’ve been doing fine. Sorry about those nukes in the RP.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • BrutusTrump wrote:

IronKnight wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

I’ve been doing fine. Sorry about those nukes in the RP.
      It's all good bro, it's just war, if anything, you kinda deserved to win