Just tell me some crazy stories of good things or bad things that happened to you in call of war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh wrote:

How did you lose? He had 30 ships and you had 200 PLUS Japanese battleships are more powerful than allied battleships.
      i had neglated to upgrade my ships, his were maxed. Whats more from the begining the execution was a disaster, my naval bombers were wiped out while refuelling, his naval bombers smashed some of my lone ships, then 20 subs got ambushed off his coast, my navy base in Bangkok was hit hard.

Also about 20 extra ships arrived later and all in all he micro managed and it was a disaster
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

ye naval battles are epic. one of the largest i had was as Japan against Aussie Empire. i had around 200 on the front about 350 ships all in all, he had about 30 at the front, about 100 all in all....
      Within hours i lost 120 ships, as well as 12 Naval Air Service planes, and lost Borneo.
      In the following hours, the Imperial Fleets at the front siezed to exist, 210 ships were lost to the Aussie 22.
      No air units remained at the front.
      50 land units were decimated
      3 paratroopers lost.
      Japan lost Malaysia

Later Aus boi and Japan made peace and won together

Other frontS: in America Japan lost almost all territory and 50 units there.

In South America 17 units were lost.

One of my most catastrophic defeats.
      wow thats just crazy thats the biggest navy battle i have heard of.
      when being betrayed betray
    • Suna232 wrote:

One more crazy thing that happends to me in this game, i was in same game with GustavtheGreat, axually fight him and defited him. Big flex i know buth i was Japan and he was Manchukuo in HWW map soo yea.
      GustavtheGreat is no.1 player of CoW at this moment.
      :o i have played with players who have 150 lvl, and this guy is playing with gustav.
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166:
    • jefin b wrote:

Suna232 wrote:

One more crazy thing that happends to me in this game, i was in same game with GustavtheGreat, axually fight him and defited him. Big flex i know buth i was Japan and he was Manchukuo in HWW map soo yea.
      GustavtheGreat is no.1 player of CoW at this moment.
      :o i have played with players who have 150 lvl, and this guy is playing with gustav.
      GustavtheGreat is very very good(in pan asian doctrine just been spamming artilery, infantry, armored cars and tactical bombers with rally points) and i think he use alot of gold buth still i was japan and he was manchukuo lol
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • whowh wrote:

Mega defeat.
      No i actually allied with him (he forgave me for reasons i will not state). and won the round as coalition win.
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength