Suggestion on adding supply lines.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion on adding supply lines.

I was thinking cities should only produce manpower and supply. Oil, metal, food, and rare metals should be on non city provinces. Supply lines would then go from resources to city provinces and units on the front line to be used for production/replenishment. This would also apply to crossing the ocean giving subs more play, and gives more thoughts on navel invasions and being able to supply your troops. Supply lines would be based on the infrastructure and province moral so bombing supply lines and slowing production can be a strategy. That was my 30 minute smoke and tote thought of the day what is everyones thoughts?
    • Kourtjester wrote:

I was thinking cities should only produce manpower and supply. Oil, metal, food, and rare metals should be on non city provinces. Supply lines would then go from resources to city provinces and units on the front line to be used for production/replenishment. This would also apply to crossing the ocean giving subs more play, and gives more thoughts on navel invasions and being able to supply your troops. Supply lines would be based on the infrastructure and province moral so bombing supply lines and slowing production can be a strategy. That was my 30 minute smoke and tote thought of the day what is everyones thoughts?
      I’m gonna be strict this is the stupidest thing that they could do I’m sorry to say but let me explain there would not be enough resource income if they whent by your plan.
      when being betrayed betray
    • Larry is god lol lol wrote:

Kourtjester wrote:

I’m gonna be strict this is the stupidest thing that they could do I’m sorry to say but let me explain there would not be enough resource income if they whent by your plan.
      agreed.
    • Kourtjester wrote:

Thats realistic but the game is semi realistic.
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166:
    • jefin b wrote:

Kourtjester wrote:

Thats realistic but the game is semi realistic.

these.
      when being betrayed betray
    • Larry is god lol lol wrote:

Kourtjester wrote:

you say this like the resource gains cant be altered to to work with it. This game has everything else it needs to work and be benificial imo.
    • Kourtjester wrote:

Balancing. That is my main concern. The game isn't totally realistic because of balancing. That's why there are random islands in the Pacific with cities. If only cities produced manpower and goods, my concern is that the game would become unbalanced.
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!