[SUGGESTION] Game/Local Chat & Players Online List

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SUGGESTION] Game/Local Chat & Players Online List

So, how many times have you seen someone attempting to communicate to someone in their individual game? About a million times, I know.

I am suggestion another chat channel that will only contain the players that are in the round that you currently have open in the window you are chatting in. Even if there are not very many active players in your game, you can always leave a little message there so if someone does come on they'll know you are there.

Or even better yet, a list on the side of the chat window (which could be optionally closed) so you could see who is online. The same could be done for the help, global, HC, and Alliance chats. Though in those (except Alliance) moderators would be listed first so if a player needs help, they have the list of which ones are on.

Leave your feedback below,
      Thanks.
    • Greetings!

I was about to propouse the same idea. We really need a "Round/Match chat". Writing articles is way to long and over complicated.

In Round/Match chat all player could comment who are in that game.
      I would also like to add a "alliance chat". A chat for your allies. Where you have an ability to invite someone to the chat/or via diplomacy massage system, to add multiple allies with the same alliances to have 1 chat.

I've created a pact of allies in 100 game and needed to create a Facebook group so we all can see/talk to eachother.
      I believe this game emphasises on strategy and diplomacy. 2 very important factors which make this game unique and fun to play.

Therefore comunication should be the easiest tool to master in such game as this.

Best regards,
      ISmellGunPowder

The post was edited 1 time, last by ISmellGunPowder ().