Start of game time - just for my info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Start of game time - just for my info

Whenever I start a new game (Day 1) it seems (and maybe I'm wrong) I get a full 24 hours, from when I join, before the day changes. I can't believe I'm always the one everyone is waiting for. Are the other human players getting longer than 24hr for Day 1 or is Day 1 time staggered according to when you join? This is only for information purposes, doesn't really effect anything other than getting a good nights sleep. Thankx

:) old school
    • Ginger_Ale wrote:

Whenever I start a new game (Day 1) it seems (and maybe I'm wrong) I get a full 24 hours, from when I join, before the day changes. I can't believe I'm always the one everyone is waiting for. Are the other human players getting longer than 24hr for Day 1 or is Day 1 time staggered according to when you join? This is only for information purposes, doesn't really effect anything other than getting a good nights sleep. Thankx

:) old school
      say the gane was made 8 in the mornimg 8 in the moroning would be new day
      when being betrayed betray
    • Hey Ginger_Ale,

To answer the second part of your question, "no" each player doesn't get a 24 hour period. Everyone in the round is subject to the same time table as you. On a side note, in regular speed games, each day is 24 hours and day change will take place 24 hours after the game was initially started. I hope that helps.

Happy Gaming!
      "Cry havoc! and let loose the dogs of war, that this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial."
      - William Shakespeare

GMTpersonalized :00010166: