Viper Assassination Squad - Team C

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Viper Assassination Squad - Team C

Hi all. I'm Black Mamba79, current leader of the Viper Assassination Squad. For a quick introduction, I'm a down-to-earth, straight talking, dry humored player who loves to train and has real world training experience totalling 7 years, most of it from my service as a volunteer firefighter, which I still do. If you are new to the game and been needing someone to take you under their wing, I'm the one you've been looking for. I don't just take inexperienced players though. I'll take anybody.

Viper Assassination Squad - Team C is open for anyone to join and is designed as a training environment to help new players learn the fundamentals of the game and where experienced players prove themselves by teaching their fellow members. Officers are not appointed on their current ability, they are appointed on their commitment to be better tomorrow and their desire to see team members grow. Once officers understand the game and their statistics reflect this, they will be promoted to the B Team, which is for experienced players. Think you have what it takes to become an elite in the A team? Join C Team now and prove yourself worthy of a higher class.

At Viper Assassination Squad we have some simple rules that all members are expected to follow :-
      1) We are family. We do not attack any other Viper on our map regardless of their team, infact we are instantly allies and share map / join coalition as soon as our membership is known. The leader is the one with the most experience to be the guiding light for the other Vipers.
      2) We are family. We help each other grow and learn the game better so we may all get more from the game. Every member has something to learn and every member has something to teach.
      3) Our motto - "Winners never quit and quitters never win" - is based on a simple concept. We play together, we fight together and we win together and should be we play a superior enemy, we lose together. We do not, under any circumstances, see things going wrong and leave our family member(s) to lose alone.
      4) We are family. Be active on chat.

Do you have what it takes to be a team player? Join up and show us what you know and we'll help you learn what you don't know.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Black Mamba79 ().

• Black Mamba79 wrote:

Hi all. I'm Black Mamba79, current leader of the Viper Assassination Squad. For a quick introduction, I'm a down-to-earth, straight talking, dry humored player who loves to train and has real world training experience totalling 7 years, most of it from my service as a volunteer firefighter, which I still do. If you are new to the game and been needing someone to take you under their wing, I'm the one you've been looking for. I don't just take inexperienced players though. I'll take anybody.

Viper Assassination Squad - Team C is open for anyone to join and is designed as a training environment to help new players learn the fundamentals of the game and where experienced players prove themselves by teaching their fellow members. Officers are not appointed on their current ability, they are appointed on their commitment to be better tomorrow and their desire to see team members grow. Once officers understand the game and their statistics reflect this, they will be promoted to the B Team, which is for experienced players. Think you have what it takes to become an elite in the A team? Join C Team now and prove yourself worthy of a higher class.

At Viper Assassination Squad we have some simple rules that all members are expected to follow :-
      1) We are family. We do not attack any other Viper on our map regardless of their team, infact we are instantly allies and share map / join coalition as soon as our membership is known. The leader is the one with the most experience to be the guiding light for the other Vipers.
      2) We are family. We help each other grow and learn the game better so we may all get more from the game. Every member has something to learn and every member has something to teach.
      3) Our motto - "Winners never quit and quitters never win" - is based on a simple concept. We play together, we fight together and we win together and should be we play a superior enemy, we lose together. We do not, under any circumstances, see things going wrong and leave our family member(s) to lose alone.
      4) We are family. Be active on chat.

Do you have what it takes to be a team player? Join up and show us what you know and we'll help you learn what you don't know.
      i like this allaicne to people seeing this i would reccomend joining alliances like mine or this this alliance descripiton black mamba just wrote is 10/10 superb @Black Mamba79 i love it.
      when being betrayed betray