anti-tank unit buggless

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• anti-tank unit buggless

When you attack another anti tank enemy unit they dont recive damage if you attack with anti-tank unit ;) i loose all my antitank... check my game gameID=1258373

But ... i know ... you put me to send a bugg, and your Awsome team dont respond :) or respod with Is this issue stil happend ?! :)) the great answer :)

And here another bug ...

I don`t wanna be mad. But all that matters is who's in those top richest and who has the strongest army ....

:thumbsup:

Display Spoiler
      p.s... Thanks for gold who gave me :) But my army ... and enemy take off very easy my prov because i slept befor starting the server ... :)
    • Yeah, I'm having that second bug with the stats, which is weird.
      You are aware that AT units are terrible to attack with, right? But did they actually do any damage at all before being destroyed, because it may have done damage, but a combination of using the unit incorrectly combined with bad luck would easily mean that your unit is wiped out without doing anything useful
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Catalin,

- did you already find out how to check if you did any damage or really none at all? Do you know where to look and what to look for, to check if you did any damage?
      - do you know an attacking AT does about half the damage a defending AT does?
      - are you aware of moral influences in combat?

If these are all things you know about, then there still is the X-factor = luck or bad luck, rain or shunshine on the day of battle...

And lastly, but definitely not to be disregarded: statistics do not apply well on small numbers. A 1:1 fight can go either way. David beat Goliath.

So, to base a bug report on a single fight of 1 AT vs 1 AT is ... a waste of time. It only shows how the risk is you take a.k.a. how badly you execute your attacks (sorry to say so, but that is all I can derive from it).
      Would it have been 10 AT vs 10 AT, yes, it would have been worth a look into, but now? Definitely not. Nothing special happened. 1 infantery lvl1 can beat 1 LT lvl2. Shit happens...

[edit1: btw, if AT vs AT is classified as an infantry battle, the level of the AT makes no difference at all...check it yourself, because I think that is the case, but I couldn't be bothered less than to make your homework => concluding: FFS!!! Learn the game before complaining!]

Edit2: b4 you accuse me of being rude => FFS = For Frida's Sake or Fast ForwardS ... take your pick ]

The post was edited 1 time, last by _Pontus_ ().

• _Pontus_ wrote:

Catalin92 wrote:

Catalin92 wrote:

But all that matters is who's in those top richest and who has the strongest army
      Can you explain to me why the richest player is such important information?
      Because the richest player is your prime target (a quick capital grab gets you the most money)
      The strongest player is the one you have to be most wary of, he's the one with the greatest potential to damage you.
      Kalantigos
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Catalin92 wrote:

Thanks good answer :)

Admin, can you tell me AT lvl 1 vs AT lvl 3 is no diff ? why you give me the possibility to make upgrade if i lose vs level 1 AT ...
      Level 1 and level 3 AT have the same combat stats vs soft/infantry armour class (of which ATs are a member) higher level ATs have more combat effectiveness against tanks (about 50% more effective).
      So in a fight between the two, the loser is always the attacker.

Does that help clarify things?
      Kalantigos
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Kalantigos wrote:

Because the richest player is your prime target (a quick capital grab gets you the most money)
      Not really .... 90% chance he is somewhere where you are not even close to. So, the money itself is the least important info.

However, it is useful info as the opposite of army and economic strength: it serves perfectly for finding out the dumbest, laziest and most clueless players on the map.

Besides, Kalantigos, I was asking Catalin why he thought it the most important info...

The post was edited 1 time, last by _Pontus_ ().

• Catalin92 wrote:

Admin, can you tell me AT lvl 1 vs AT lvl 3 is no diff ? why you give me the possibility to make upgrade if i lose vs level 1 AT
      So, why on earth are you asking why there are upgrade possibilities for AT?
      Are you not understanding anything of what I said?
      1. 1 vs 1 is no reference
      2. In an AT vs AT, it is classified as Infantry battle. Then the upgrade doesnt do a thing... HOWEVER:
      The upgrades are OF COURSE improving your capabilities in battle vs TANKS.

BTW, in case you missed that too: AT stands for Anti-Tank-gun... as in good against TANKS.
      It does not stand for: Anti-Anti-Tank-gun-gun; that would be an AATGG, and would be specifically good against AT, but doesnt exist in the game ....yet .... Maybe you should ask the devs to add th AATGG unit to the game....?
    • _Pontus_ wrote:

Catalin92 wrote:

Admin, can you tell me AT lvl 1 vs AT lvl 3 is no diff ? why you give me the possibility to make upgrade if i lose vs level 1 AT
      So, why on earth are you asking why there are upgrade possibilities for AT?Are you not understanding anything of what I said?
      1. 1 vs 1 is no reference
      2. In an AT vs AT, it is classified as Infantry battle. Then the upgrade doesnt do a thing... HOWEVER:
      The upgrades are OF COURSE improving your capabilities in battle vs TANKS.

BTW, in case you missed that too: AT stands for Anti-Tank-gun... as in good against TANKS.
      It does not stand for: Anti-Anti-Tank-gun-gun; that would be an AATGG, and would be specifically good against AT, but doesnt exist in the game ....yet .... Maybe you should ask the devs to add th AATGG unit to the game....?
      You dont see has already answered ?! Please play your game ... i already see your capabilities ... You are Good player awsome strategy :)

If my strategy is just to upgrade infantery Tank ARtylery and submarine ... you can acuse me ? or you can say i`m noob player ??? just watching the world rank ? :)) Try to understand ... for me that is useless if you have 30% advanced, and i have just 20 ... If you have 19% riches ... i will attack you ;) if i see you have stronghest army like me ... i will not attack you ;) or i will try to spy first
    • Everyone needs to first find out with which units one can play best with which country. This depends on available time (reactivity), available resources (no use building tanks if you are short on steel), personal preferences etc.

To be able to find this out, a player must make an effort to understand the game: resource management, moral management, unit capabilities AND handicaps etc.

Finding the (lots of) stuff out, which makes this game so thrilling, takes TIME.
      "I want it here and I want it NOW!" cannot and will not happen in this game. Then go to a Chinese money-pit-game where only the biggest wallet can win.

So... Why am I so unpleasant in my reactions to many players? Well, I see a lot of complaining because of a lack of knowledge, laziness, "I want here and I want it NOW!"-mentality etc., combined with NO EFFORT to find out the right stuff.

Any player that is open to new or other peoples' ideas and is willing to learn or at least accept the facts, can count on my support and positive feed-back.

Silly complaints? Request to have the overly-busy devs work over a non-issue? And all that based on laziness or unwillingness to learn? -> Count on my harsh replies then.
    • @Kalantigos

Thanks for the confirmation of the soft-armor class class mechanics. I assumed so, but it is good to know for sure.

Besides, that, I am giving Catalin a hard time with also questions to be answered by him. This in the vague hope he may really delve into a subject and learn stuff and some day become a worthy opponent (or ally).
    • Dude ... i`m not english man ;)
      I sayd. I need first to know how you are with Money to tink if worth to attack you or not ... If you have money => you are less active... second i need to know if you are strong millitary or not... ;)

Watch out ... need to be a fairy game ... 100 playable country ... or just 10-20 players can play good and another players are just meat for others ????