The Regime [INTERNATIONAL: Roleplay and Non-Roleplay Alliance]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Regime [INTERNATIONAL: Roleplay and Non-Roleplay Alliance]

[Roleplay Introduction (scroll all the way down to see non-roleplay)]
    Why hello there..
    Have YOU been looking for a place in Germany but you're probably a prisoner or a Immigrant that wants to have a decent life in the future?

Well we just have the right program for you my friend! The Regime is looking for International fighters to fight for Germany and finish off the Americans and British on the Western Front.

Why should you join, The Regime? Well there are a few reasons why, let me show you.

First off, you can listen to all the good music while you're on duty or off duty, such as...
    Mond, Mond, Ja, Ja. - By the German Band called, The Beatles or in German, Die Käfer.
    You could also be wearing this super mega awesome armor we made specifically for our Space Marine Program, take a look from our marine that volunteered to model.

Impressed? well come down to the recruitment office, and sign up and earn full citizenship just by serving one year in the Regime! Say goodbye to Prisoner/Immigrant life, Hello Germany!
    See you on the battlefield!

"The Regime rises!"
    --
    [Non-Roleplay Introduction]

Now all that is over with all the introduction and all that, here are some things you might want to know before joining. It's not a lot... just need to know a few things.

We are loosely based off of Wolfenstein The New Order, We are an international alliance and you must know English in order to join and have some past experience and being familiar of how Supremacy 1914 works and how Call of War works.

What we will participate in the future, The Regime hosted Roleplays, Roleplays hosted by others, Normal Games and Alliance vs Alliance.

The joining process is free, no invites or applications until 20+ Members, Our tag TREG.

wait one thing to mention, no, we don't promote any political thoughts, were just an alliance.

[Current Member List]
    Walkro - Leader
    Teoras - Member, Joined 16.5.2015
    Hellraiser1350 - Member, Joined 19.5.2015
    Rotirk- Member, Joined 21.5.2015

I'll be picking Moderators soon, we also might be getting our own forum.

-Have anything to say? Just reply to this thread
    Would you like to know more?

The post was edited 19 times, last by Walkro ().

• Oh, don't worry, I don't want an argument with you either. Please say what you were going to say. Also, I have been misreading your posts. I kept thinking your signature was part of the actual post.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!