#RestoreCANVAS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dont u guys get it, they have made it pretty clear:-

1) we are a "small but vociferous" group, of long time players;
    2) its our fault we never gave them feed back on WebGL, ignoring the fact we avoided it;
    3) they slammed WebGL down our throat without asking;
    4) its economics they dont want to run two versions.

Discount the fact that the long term core players dislike this, Bytro dont value your dollars and dont value your input, despite all logic that says the hard core long term player is probably both the highest revenue earner per capita and the best source of feed back for the game to improve.

Get over it, move on or wait for them to improve on their backwards step - they aint listening (read the arrogant threads from FREEZY if you want to see their poor attitude.

My advice tell the world what shits BYTRO are and damage their "good" name.
  • RBoi200 wrote:

mah7777 wrote:

I haven't played in this mode even 1 hour.

michu-65 wrote:

I have never played the new mode
    Please just try it, you might like it...
    I've played already, but it's unseasy and not intuitive to me. Too bright colors, smooth transition is too smooth. The remoteness of the map ends with the disappearance of the province boundaries, which makes the gameplay very difficult. In this case, I will still be left with the decision to restore the canvas
  • Why the hell is everyone so mad? I don't see what the fuss is about. It's just some graphics change, you all are overreacting.
    For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
    Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
    Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
  • If you have critical feedback on how to improve the game please provide it.

Cussing, berating, insulting or otherwise begin negative isn't going to resolve anything.

#RestoreCanvas comments will not resolve anything either. Please place specifics on what can be improved. Work to be better than this!

Communication and cooperation are the most efficient ways to resolve issues in the game (this also applies to real life)
  • Tribunate wrote:

Communication and cooperation are the most efficient ways to resolve issues in the game (this also applies to real life)
    What a laugh - maybe if Bytro had taken your advice and communicated about the removal of canvas mode we would not have so much cussing etc.

I have already suggested Bytro work to create a "canvas-like" mode using WebGL but guess what, no response at all - practice what you are trying to preach
  • I'm not a game developer but they are willing to work on the WebGL mode to improve it!

Sure they could have gave us a warning and I think Freezy mentioned that they dropped the ball for not letting us know that the Canvas mode was going to be eliminated. There isn't much we can do that now.

We also need to take a step back and realize... this is just a game and I'm seeing a community of old time players cuss and be aggressive towards others over a game.
  • RogodeterSnowl wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

What a laugh - maybe if Bytro had taken your advice and communicated about the removal of canvas mode we would not have so much cussing etc.
    I have already suggested Bytro work to create a "canvas-like" mode using WebGL but guess what, no response at all - practice what you are trying to preach

100jan wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

If you have critical feedback on how to improve the game please provide it.

Cussing, berating, insulting or otherwise begin negative isn't going to resolve anything.

#RestoreCanvas comments will not resolve anything either. Please place specifics on what can be improved. Work to be better than this!

Thanks for the fish, and bay-bay!
    We was whrite, we was pleased... you not hear as.

My maps still not load, 36 hours I was wait. Did you tell me, that I need to wait 36 years? One more time - bay-bya and thanks for the fish!
    Neither of you are helping the situation... ...Ugh, i can't have what happened to S1914 happen to Call of War...
    For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
    Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
    Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
  • Tribunate wrote:

We also need to take a step back and realize... this is just a game and I'm seeing a community of old time players cuss and be aggressive towards others over a game.
    Sure it is just a game BUT, this is a game that runs 24/7 and is loved by a lot of old-timers who have a lot of time on their hands - you have to know that people are going to get upset when their favorite game takes a turn for the worse with no warning and not a lot of positive feedback from Bytro or any of you Moderators other than suck it up sunshine and get to like the new mode coz you ain't got no alternative.
  • Tribunate wrote:

I'm not a game developer but they are willing to work on the WebGL mode to improve it!
    Well this is the first we have heard of this after all this steam under the bridge - you are not a Dev but you say they are willing to improve it - well most of us here who take the time to comment on the forum would say that there are many things we have asked Bytro to improve and pretty much none of them have been done so we hold out VERY little hope that anything will improve for us
  • Bytro is distancing itself from Old Guard of players. They think if they ignore veterans from 1.0 and from the past that they can just pump out anything and the new guys will swallow it up. Bytro will have a rude awakening in the future why this wont work for them. They got too greedy thinking they can slowly transfer COW into another generic P2W game and its gonna end bad for them.
  • Tribunate wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

I have posted on what I consider to be an urgent improvement to WebGL mode:
    Plane Patrol Circles and WebGL
    And guess what, no response for 24 hours - now I guess that Bytro and crew are busy but you would have to think that the "canvas" issue is front an center right now so some sort of response might have been nice. This sort of behaviour leaves me extraordinarily pessimistic about this game and where it is going
  • RogodeterSnowl wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

I have posted on what I consider to be an urgent improvement to WebGL mode:Plane Patrol Circles and WebGL
    And guess what, no response for 24 hours - now I guess that Bytro and crew are busy but you would have to think that the "canvas" issue is front an center right now so some sort of response might have been nice. This sort of behaviour leaves me extraordinarily pessimistic about this game and where it is going
    Developers and game operators are dealing with hundreds of bugs, suggestions and requests a day. Usually takes 72 hours to fix an issue. I will go look at your forum thread though and see.